But I refuse to let myself snap.
It's not easy I admit, with tempers to deal with, deadlines, no sleep, and a tremendous amount of pressure to do well for the final two projects.
but hey, it's the final TWO left, so imma take a deep breath and try to stay positive :)
But my body has been staging its own little rebellion over the week, by completely tuning out anything that remotely sounds like an alarm clock or a phone ringing. impressive huh.
Tsk tsk. I need to do something about my life man. It's almost as bad as my room; and my room already resembles a war zone. Haha.
Anyway, life's been good to me. Even though people haven't exactly been, well, nice. I guess, it's not so bad chionging projects after projects if I can have the comfort of good company. And you all know who you are. :D
I'm missing my tall sister, hairybaby and boyfriend loads!
i wish i can cheer you up! sigh, stay strong okay. me loves you! :)




I REALLY DREAD TYPING T WORD VERIFICATION EACH TIME I COMMENT. AND I WILL COMPLAIN EACH TIME I DO SO :( :D
ReplyDeleteMCS. HAHAHA. It's all coming to an end baaaaaaaaby :)
Actually, i think your room is still neater than mine, like SERIOUSLY.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
CANT WAIT FOR TUES TO BE OVERRR!
Hahahas, kind of cool ah MCS. I hope MCS lighten up soon!
ReplyDeleteME MISSES YOU TOOOO! and i realised we can't gym next wed coz it's CNYeve =X SUCKS AR. find another day! CHIONG for your project! you can do it. *tall sister passes you the ball of power* :)
ReplyDeletealamaks. the verification is annoying. please change your blogskin and use haloscan. grrr.
ReplyDeleteanyfreakingway!
facials mani pedi epilates (brazilian :O) to hurry come please. HAHAHA OMGOMGOMGOMG
i just amused myself because i think :o) looks like a smiley face HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. shit funny.
:D poohoo!
Hi! tag tag. Finally this week is ending.
ReplyDeletehey darling !
ReplyDeletejia you for all ur projects okay !
& meet up damn soon !!
i miss you like hell (:
<3
School's over for us, yay! Yours will heading it's way to you too in no time! And I hope you can get over the "MCS" days real soon! Endure, and good luck for your exams! (:
ReplyDeleteling ling: Im sorry! :( i dont know how to change the verification bit! :/ ahaha let's go out to have fun during the holidays!
ReplyDeleteshuxian: heh heh thanks :D it's getting better already!
ReplyDeletejolene: *catches the ball of power and swallows it* hehh hehh you are so amusing sometimes! :) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteMCS IS OVER!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! But 2 more exams to go. sigh
ReplyDeleteblogist: HO YEAH! HAHAHA i am so happy! it's okay, just two more exams :) we can do it. jiayou xj!
ReplyDelete