Sunday, January 20, 2008

I think we're alone now.


look what my mom got me! :)
i'd hate to admit it, but this was the main reason for my blog name. HAHA. behind the pretty cupcake is a pretty bangle that jo the pretty ass bought for me! :D double happiness, this is called.

anyway, been busy busy like a little flea. (don't wanna be a bee anymore. lol)
went to gerald's place with qixin and oats on friday! (chewy's birthday!)

It was absolutely (insert extremely positive word here to depict happiness)!!!
ashie baby is such a sweetheart. :)

Do you know that he can do the "gong xi gong xi" action?
HAHA. :D smart smart doggie.

Anyway, here's my favourite pic of the day:

talk to the paw.

I promise to flood the baby's photos like crazy the next time i blog.
And I'll blog about justin's birthday party too! :D

soon.

2 comments:

  1. HOHO. IM here to stomp on your blog :) my bangle broke, but i glued back :) :) i wanna go back there and buy more MORE! and ling locked her blog. i tell you, your friends are entertaining. but you are the biggest thailand"pretty girl pretty girl cheapcheap". SEE YOU THIS THURSDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah yo sister! :) YAY it's glued back! BRING ME THERE! we shall buy many many many!! hahahah ling that poot went to fiddle with her settings! it's fine now!

    I know my friends are all entertaining! that includes yourself, miss pootpoot head! :D i am no thai girl okay! come thailand! cheap cheap! :P hahahaha. see you thurs! please make me run! I AM FATS.

    ReplyDelete