Saturday, February 16, 2008

I give my heart to you.

I am so annoyed with myself for getting hooked onto Facebook when i was studying for the Facebook case study. Sigh. :( I hope to do better for PR because my commissues is screwed. But then again, I'm sitting here blogging so I don't know how this will help me do better. Lol.

Moving on to more important things...

nigel lee the birthday boy :D

camwhore matey.

meehoon the stickman, holding a stick!

twirling what seems to be a STOLEN baton. ahhaha.

meehoon? tribe has spoken.

cheesing thinks it's her microphone.

happy picture, courtesy of the hands of qixin the camwhore pro.

charmaine is like a jumping pea! :D

Sir Shafik Raffles

hahaha. thanks shafeeek, for being so sporting! :)

i almost died laughin here.

sabby popped into the picture! :D

the Egyptian pose!

hey y'all. please koup the pictures from my blog because i've uploaded and rotated them nicely already! :D and also because i'm lazy to zip and send to everyone. the ugly pictures have been left out and destroyed (to save everyone's "face" and my time Hahaha).

okay i am kidding. if you want more pictures of yourself, come prod me online and i will send it to you. but don't blame me if you get a shock. hee hee. *use fear mongering here!*

in a loveboat with the girl i loveeee :)

and a pretty pot of flowers given to me by the boy! :)

haha, i think it's the cutest ever.
i hope i will take good care of it because i know i have such a bad reputation for killing and destroying things. (think snails, cactus and my luohan fish)

well please don't laugh at me because when i told ling about how i watered my cactus daily last time and it rotted and died because i drowned it with too much love, care and water...
she laughed at me and even blogged about it! :(

i will prove ling wrong okay! this time, i'll be real careful with the flowers. haha. :D

4 comments:

  1. hahahah!
    holaye. we only took so lil photos ah! or the rest too ugly to post alr. HAHAHA. D:

    love you mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I didn't know that Matt can be so sweet hahaha! I am so happpy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. qixin: HAIYA! hahahaha we camwhore everything add together is alot already loh. MUAH! :)

    ReplyDelete