I guess nobody likes to be taken for granted. I guess when you bend people backwards too hard, even the most good-natured person would snap.
So Chai Siew Mai, cheer up please! I know how it feels. But it's okay cause things will get better ya?
And here's a cute video for you to watch! :)
I love otters! and even more so, I love these otters that are in love! :D
I feel exhausted. Like I've been running for days, but I still can't find what I'm looking for.
I couldn't recognise Matthew today because he got a haircut. So we shook hands, introduced ourselves with the usual pleasantries and befriended one another. Haha. So lame.
I feel random. :)
*edit*




stop your otter obsession. hahahhaa.
ReplyDeleteyou and mattyta are the bombssz.
OMG the korean wannabe finally got the long over due-ed hair cut!! :)
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE A CRAZY GIRL . you like my frog better rmbr?