I know I could never have resisted the temptation, so I did it anyway.
Sigh. Now I really can't get enough of it. :(
I just keep thinking about it day and night,
and I crave for it so badly it makes me sad.
Really wish someone, anyone, could give it to me.
I'm desperate already!
Now I know for sure, this is something I want when I turn 19, and when I get married.
I REALLY WANT IT BAD. :(
when i get married, i'll definitely buy this! :)I just loveeeee the butterflies. and and flowers and... everything.
(i think i'll finish them up before we can even distribute to the guests. hee.)
http://perfectfairycakes.blogspot.com/
ps: don't click on the link.
unless you want to become like me.





shopping sial. hahahha. where when how! hahaha. better book me ah ah ah.
ReplyDeleteand i thought we going CL**BING? LOL!
faster faster!
yo! i'm going to zk on 20th! go together? :D exams will be over by thennnnn! :) and! did you order cupcakes for yourself? ! :) pretttttty !hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteqixin: hahaha book you go shopping! :) TMR TMR TMR. plus waffles! :D
ReplyDeleteling the bling: haha ZOUK AH. i don't want lah! :( you have fun!! heh i didn't order, i merely admired. :D they look so pretty right! i wish i can make such lovely cupcakes! then i'll give you one with a 'S' sign. HAHAH supergirl!
ReplyDelete