Thursday, March 13, 2008

China, please treat my hairy well.

Five months isn't a long time.
Or so they say.

Cause five months isn't a short while either.

Many things can happen within this period of time,
and I must admit I am scared and overwhelmed by all the possibilities and "worst case scenarios" that my brain has very enthusiastically provided me with.

Haha, sure as hell I'd miss Qp Helen Han; and the fact that we're miles away from each other would mean that if anything happens to either one of us, it's gonna be practically impossible to reach out or be there to show support.

But I guess we'll just take this as a test of our friendship ya? Haha.

I'm already dreading Saturday morning, but I hope all goes well over there in China. :)


the indulgence!





to qingpei the poppy:
hey babe, firstly... i'm gonna miss you so much. and i think it's gonna be hard getting used to not having you around. :( sigh sigh sigh. please take care of yourself okay? eat more rice and then grow into a chiobu so that when you come back to Singapore, all the guys will be stunned and throw flowers at you. Lol. don't forget to break a nose *cough* i won't tell anyone, i swear.

If anyone bullies you, email me right away and I will send the people a monster! :D Let's keep in touch as much as possible okie? I guess settling down will be tough initially but always remember that you have me, no matter how hard it gets. i'll wear the ring everyday so that when I miss you, I can look at it. :) and we'll count down to the end together. Hopefully I can get a ticket to visit you and we can tour Hong Kong! :) That'd be awesome right!

oh yes, most importantly, check your charsiewpaus before you eat them. Ahem. In case what you see is not what you get. Hahahahha.

Love you babe. Hugs hugs hugs.

4 comments:

  1. hello, i am mas selamat and i love estella ng =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o ooookay.

    sigh. five months is a freaking long time laa. ): hqp if you see this, pls take care. if you dont see this, also be fine pls.

    la ng, you still have me in singapore! plus i quit liaozzz. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. find me soony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello M.S, you know i love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: thanks dearie. :) why did you quit! i'll find you sometime in the last two weeks. haha soon.

    ReplyDelete