
Estella likes laughing at silly things, running around plaza sing, being blur and overly excited, pretending to be kelian, and playing detective with her lovely mentally retarded friend.
Estella loves it when whatever plan made goes wrong, she'll end up eating alot with her monster of a friend.
Estella finds it amusing when two silly girls can be too caught up in buying the movie tickets FAST that they'd forget to use their discount coupons! -.-
Estella loves her hairy friend because she bought a can of mushroom soup for Estella!
Estella and HHH bought "couple rings" and they got angry because the salesgirl discriminated them.
Estella enjoys sitting through a boring movie (the leap years) when she has someone to shudder and yawn with.
Estella can sit through an entire train ride with her equally mad friend, pretending that there's a terrorist on board and getting so caught up in the story that they ran down the train aisle, changed cabins and sat down near two donut factory girls (holding boxes of donuts!), looking at everyone suspiciously.
Estella loves swimming laps, flower battles, and being comfortable enough to be silent around her bestest buddy.
Simply put, Estella is happy because she gets to spend quality time with Hairy Helen Han. :)



han qingpei is berry happyee to have a wunderfool fwen like lala ng. it makes her suck lollipops and eat chocolates and it makes life bright and gay!
ReplyDeletelubch you my fair feathered fwen!
look out! its mas selamat!
But I guess you two are on my "cute couple" list. q: Anyway, I doubt I can accomplish the mission without your help! Matt is always so busy with soccer (and probably you) during the weekends too right!
ReplyDeleteHelp me ask him when he'd be free, at least for lunch or something!
HQP: hee hee i lubbx euu too worsss. :O mas selamat wants to spit on you! hahahah. swim swim swim shall we? i don't want you to leave for ZHONG GUO. :(
ReplyDeletekellyn: hahaha Wow! u have a "cute couple" list. lol! i havent been seeing much of him either. he is a busy man. Lol. i'll try to ask him out. if i fail, it's all up to you and your persuasion skills alright :)
ReplyDeletetell you again when he tells me then!
Trust me, I can NEVER persuade him okay. He's just too tough for me to move even an inch. /:
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that "cute couple" list is just something really random. You know, you just add people to the list when you find it cute hahaha!
lala!
ReplyDeletethankies for the message:) i MISS YOU loads!!
meet up soon k! then we can do our green and purple farts again:D
kellyn: Hahah i know! you are so funny and random! :D Hoping to see you at queensway someday! bring me to drink the avocado juice!?
ReplyDeletehazel: hee I miss you too! when we meet up, shall we bottle our lovely coloured gas and sell it? hahaha. *big hug for my dear hazieee*
ReplyDeleteEh, am I?! Okay I know I am random, definitely not funny! ): Yesyes, when you are dropping by to Queensway SMS me (you can get from Matt if you want) so I can bring you for the really good Avocado juice. Even your picky boyfriend gives his thumbs up for it. (:
ReplyDelete