Monday, April 7, 2008

She said,

I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
that I'm stuck here waiting, no longer debating,
tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses,
for why you're not around, and feeling so useless.

I've decided.

And I'm ever grateful that God has placed so many wonderful friends in my life to let me see that there's so much more to life than wallowing in misery. I am okay, and I mean it. But I am thankful because I know who are the ones who care, and that's enough for me. :) I count my blessings, no matter how small they are. Really really appreciate it when friends ask how I am.

---

*updated with my happy timetable!*

9 comments:

  1. Love you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :)
    Really hope to swim/run/gym/whatever but most imptly, get fit with you again! My stamina can eat dust now ): it's okay! We'll find time to do sports together once skooool resumes! :)
    take care :)

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i've got one very very nice song t recommend :) i'll put it up in my blog okey dokey (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proverbs 17:22
    A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

    Proverbs 15:15
    All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast.

    Proverbs 15:13
    A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.

    Be Cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUMBUMBUM:) YEA! count your blessings! and im sure it'll work out slowly soon.. people always need awhile to realise who really matters to them in their life,because we tend to get all too caught up in what we ourselves love to do, or have to do. just wait :)
    I LOVE CANDY!!! *sings aaron carter tune*

    and your friend benson joo yong, tht joo yong sounds so korean-ish.the JOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA.
    like vincent JOO. hahaha. okaykaykay.

    timetable very happy meh. sulks. i have classes at seven. sulks. my earliest class is ten am. :D HAHAHAHA.

    yowzah. first day of school will see you already. SO HAPPY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lingsiepong: heee i loveeeeee you too! :) yes yes we shall wait for each other okay. make me fit again miss chai! i don't like to be so wobbly like jelly!!! :( and where's the song huh!? i've been checking ur blog and waiting for ages! ROAR. hahahaha. BW BW BW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. benson: Oei! hahah thanks :) are you still working?

    ReplyDelete
  8. jolene: you little ChOC MONSTER! hee hee thanks for the choc lovin'! haha. and for being an awesome friend/sister. you are a bomb! :P i want candy lah. not love. HAHA. and you make fun of my friend's name ah miss happy! :O hahahha meishi. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. qixin: LOL yah yah. my timetable is not bad what! hahaha dont sulk lah! we have a few classes together at least yo. gonna see you soon! PREPARE FOR MY TERRORISM :P

    ReplyDelete