I'm gonna blog a frivolous post because I feel bimbotic :P
isn't this cool? it's reversible! :Di hope the bottom piece isn't though, hahahah.
this colour is HOT though! :(
Anyone wants to spree American Eagle with me??? :(
BAH... I am so tempted. but maybe i should just treat myself to some good food instead.
HOW? Food or clothes?! FOOD? :O
Anyhows, I need to get clothes for attachment soon I guess.
Bye bye casual wear. Bye bye my favourite black havies. :(
I HATE HEELS. *sulks*
My last toe hates it too. Always rub against MLT, and make it all blistered and sad.
I don't care. To show my rebellious side, I shall bring slippers to change into when I'm working! :P
I'm gonna buy a pair of slim havs, so it won't look too weird when I wear it with office clothes. I hope!
I feel like shopping NOW. (ANGRY FACE)
This post is so nonsensical, and redundant. Haha.






haha i'd say go on a shopping + bingeing spree altogether!! (: gotta reward yourself for tolling along the awful learning journey this entire sem! (:
ReplyDeletei needa buy accessories!! i was thinking DIVA! (: haha, i wanna get a pair of black slim havs too! (: what colour are you thinking of getting?
we should go shopping together! (:
ling*
I CAN SPREE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeletei dont really like the stuff there ): SIGH.
ReplyDeletecan we just go out to shop.
ReplyDeleteling*: hahah yes please okay let's go! just wanna go out and have fun mannnn :D HHAHAH diva got sale not? if got nice stuff i don't mind. and i'm thinking of getting black/grey.
ReplyDeletewe can go buy our havs together yea :D
qixin: Meh HAHA yeah let's just go shopping okie.
ReplyDeleteyes, bring slippers! hahaha. i do not like formal wear too. blahhhhhh. I want to be me! Lol.
ReplyDeleteyou want a BLUE bikini!??? you sure? BLUEEEE???
ReplyDeletehahahhahah
eh, does it come with padding? rmbr to check ar. i feel like spreeing too, but im broke :( haha tell me if you're really buying and i'll see what i want :)
shuxian: HAHAHAHAH HELL YEAH. and its hilarious tt a BS student dislikes it too! :P I WANT TO BE SLIPPER GIRL. hahah hui gu niang.
ReplyDeletejolene:HAHAHHA NO LAH. i just saved all the ones that have the same cutting. THIS IS TEAL. TEAL. but it's plain so i doubt i'll get it anyways. LOL. I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK MAN. do i ask the bikini," Hi, you come with padding?" or what! hahahaha I DONO. if u wanna spree then tell me! I AM SO ITCHY BACKSIDE OKAY :(
ReplyDelete