Sunday, August 24, 2008

See I'm all about them words.


I don't know what to say really, except that I'm back; I finished reading 'Keeping Faith' on the trip to Bangkok; and that maybe, just maybe, I am running out of words.

Thailand was fun. :D Shopping like nobody's business. I think Singapore is just crazily overpriced now. Bah! And oh yes, I saw many many trannys and it's scary because some are really pretty. My dad kept saying, "What you see is not what you get over here." Lol. I love the hotel's breakfast buffet. Whacked all the omelettes and ham and what have you. I think I'm a buffalo. :( Had a great time with my parents and I think we walked so much we probably could have covered the whole of Singapore. I think my legs have grown an extra layer of muscle please. Haha.

There's this thing about the Thais- they greet you by doing the wai to show respect. And the bad thing about that is that you have to use both hands and put them together in order to do the greeting. Why's that bad? Because most of the time, I'm carrying shopping bags on both hands. So, I always give an awkward nod to acknowledge the hotel staff. The funniest incident was when this Caucasian walked out of the lift, and was greeted with the wai. He was holding his travelling bag so he used one hand to do it. AND HE JUST REMINDED ME OF A MONK, SO MUCH SO THAT I BURST OUT LAUGHING THE MOMENT HE WAS OUT OF SIGHT. lol! just imagine okay. it's funny! :)

I think I've been thinking a little too much these days. But I can't even express the disappointment adequately. But one thing I know is that I'll look back one day and finally see how foolish I've been to care. Correction: To still care.

Why's it so that sometimes lessons have to be learned and relearned time and again, and it leaves you practically helpless as you sit back and watch yourself go through the same nonsense again and again, wondering if this is the last time. It irks me to have zero control about the way I feel, it really does. But at least I have control over my actions? Which isn't much, but at least... hahaha. I think I shall stop rambling. I'm not getting to my point, because there isn't any.

Brocolli is enemy. Haha.


10 comments:

  1. Welcome back, hope you brought a smile back from Thailand. Hahas.

    Pages, pages, pages of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i lub brocolli!
    =(
    or maybe i just love food in general.
    hahaha
    HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHHH you're back! :) i missed you so... coz i had days in my holidays that were not filled with you. it felt weird. i think eversince poly or sec sch, i've been spending much of my holidays long or short with you!!

    GYM ON WED I CAN'T WAIT! and why you laugh at the monk angmoh? so evil you.. :P

    I WANNA EAT ASPARAGUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is everyone talking about vegetables. hmm.

    great spending time with you today dearie. (: i love reading your thoughtful posts; makes me thoughtful too. hahaha.

    strawberry printed tanks, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shuxian: hahahah yay thanks for the warm welcome back :D i brought back many many bags of smiles back from thailand. and you can have one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HHH: hahahahha i'll give you broccoli next time! :P MEET UP PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jolene: heheh yeah i'm back! i think you have grown used to my annoying you! :P it's okay! now that i'm back, you'll have to be prepared for more annoying from me. hahaha. YEAH GYM LIKE DOGS. :O lol! i dont know why i keep saying that these days.

    the angmoh was funny okay! i shall perform it for u next time. D: and hoho you wanna eat me? i am asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. qixin: heheh everyone's abit kuku maybe? :P i want to eat strawberries!
    hahahha you don't think so much better. later become lau ah ma! LOL yeah strawberry print tanks, wo men lai ye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaz. i can imagine the caucassian doing tt.hahaz!miss u dear=)

    xiang

    ReplyDelete
  10. xiang: HAHHAHA yay! :D i miss you too baobei! where is the retarded elmo!

    ReplyDelete