Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please Drink Responsibly.


I officially declare myself: boring.

But hell, I'm happy cus I've got Nicky Lee's new song (别说) as my new earworm. It's been a long time since I last heard a decent Mandarin song! :)

I'm feeling happy cus:
  1. of the dressmaking "project" with my tall sis
  2. we just did our nails at Plaza Sing's Good Earth Nail Spa! Pretty nails make Estella happy.
  3. i had dinner with my HELEN at Pastamania! hahaha. (goes "nicole nicole!")
  4. i got down to making my surprise!
  5. my tummy's filled with a big pot of udon with mushrooms, tofu and veggies, lovingly cooked by my mother. :D
  6. i've been a good girl lately (aka doing the housework).
  7. mum's stocked up the fridge with food! OH YAY. fish fingers, wo ai ni foreverz.
  8. meehoon sent me this HILARIOUS version of sexyback! fainted.
  9. i'll be seeing my liowch tmr!
  10. I've made up my mind and convinced myself to do what's best for me. this time, i'll not be softhearted.
HAPPY TEN! :)


4 comments:

  1. ETHANOL ETHANOL WHERE IS MY ETHANOL!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! your entries make me wanna do so many things! can i convince you to go flying with me the earning money way? we run away from singapore! i don't think i wanna stay in one place for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen: HAHAHAHA it's with selvadurai. go ask her for ethanol! i want my distilled waters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolene: hahah YAY! :D i wish i could! but i'm too short! :( i wanna run and fly away man. heheheh. LET'S ELOPE! :P

    ReplyDelete