nothing much; just a quickie (lol) to show that i am not an EMOSLASHWRISTGIRL (!!!)
and in case you don't already know by now, i finally have company at work :)
OH BOY, AM I HAPPY! IT'S GREAT HAVING COMPANY IN A COMPANY, IT REALLY IS.
OH BOY, AM I HAPPY! IT'S GREAT HAVING COMPANY IN A COMPANY, IT REALLY IS.
this is the new intern, charmaine from sp.(who is coincidentally kellyn's friend too)
We took a lot more photos together, but i'll probably upload them during the weekend because I can hear my bed beckoning me to sleep soon.
Anyhows, I finally got the chance to meet my HHH on Tuesday! We watched "Four Christmases" together, which was better than my initial expectations (I had none to start with). And the best part is that it's a free movie preview (!!!) while the worst is that you can find all kinds of rude people at a free screening. Lol. Well, can't be bothered with them. I'm just happy to have the company of my HHH and nachos. :)
After that, we wanted a drink so we went into TCC before regretting the decision cause Fish & Co Glasshouse seemed like a better choice. SO WE DECIDED TO PRETEND THAT WE HAD TO FIND OUR FRIEND WHO WAS LOST, AND HURRIED OUT OF TCC AFTER EXPLAINING AND APOLOGISING. The look of guilt was so obviously written on our faces and I bet all the waiters there knew but it's not like we're gonna go back there again. Ever. :P
Had long talks over drinks and a cake. :) I guess whatever happens, we still have each other right?
Anyhows, I finally got the chance to meet my HHH on Tuesday! We watched "Four Christmases" together, which was better than my initial expectations (I had none to start with). And the best part is that it's a free movie preview (!!!) while the worst is that you can find all kinds of rude people at a free screening. Lol. Well, can't be bothered with them. I'm just happy to have the company of my HHH and nachos. :)
After that, we wanted a drink so we went into TCC before regretting the decision cause Fish & Co Glasshouse seemed like a better choice. SO WE DECIDED TO PRETEND THAT WE HAD TO FIND OUR FRIEND WHO WAS LOST, AND HURRIED OUT OF TCC AFTER EXPLAINING AND APOLOGISING. The look of guilt was so obviously written on our faces and I bet all the waiters there knew but it's not like we're gonna go back there again. Ever. :P
Had long talks over drinks and a cake. :) I guess whatever happens, we still have each other right?
I realise I expect too much from "famous" drinks. Maybe it's due to all the hype but honestly, I don't quite like Pina Coladas and Sex on the Beach. This is depressing me. It means I can't sing The Pina Colada song anymore. :(
"If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape."
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape."
Because I'm supposed to like it, see?
Hahaha, this entry is just super crappy. I need to sleep, k bye.
Hahaha, this entry is just super crappy. I need to sleep, k bye.
---
"The next time you wanna cry over spilled milk, make sure it's condensed."



I haven't seen Charmaine in so long too! ): But you two look so happy and cute! (: Maybe we all three should go out and eat one day, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteLove,
wah. this entry is super... HAHAHA. eh im glad you finally found company! (: teeheehee.
ReplyDeletedrink planter's punch!
never heard of it before right! hahahahaha. but its quite nice lah. heh heh.
Kellyn: oh yes we really should! :) I can't wait to go out with you and charmaine! maybe during december, or next year?? :D
ReplyDeleteqixin: hahaha yes babe, i'm glad too! :D
ReplyDeleteplanter's punch sounds like it's some kinda evil plant that'll punch me for drinking it :/ lol. if it's sweetish, i probably won't like it unless it tastes like... baileys maybe? haha :D
hahah, im glad you have found a new friend in the office. makes work much more bearable and less dreadful, doesn't it? xuemei is gonna be around in the month of December too so i'm really excited teehee.(:
ReplyDeletei like sex on the beach! it's the nicest cocktail i've ever tasted! i tried barcadi cocktail yesterday and it tasted so gross i would probably have gagged if i finished it! ewww.
and i think cocktail mixers with vodka are always a safer choice because they tend to be less bitter. haha (:
but i love champagne best!! (:
more pictures please!
ling*
ling*: yes it really does. it feels so good to have someone to talk to freely, and click with. :) i'm happy that xuemei is back! hahaha. tell her i am happy that you are happy and i hope she is happy that i am happy you are happy. omg i bet u're confused :P
ReplyDeleteurghh. that's terrible man. i guess baileys will be my favourite for now then :D hahaha i don't like sex on the beach! it's so sweet... :/ i think i'd rather drink something with lime or orange next time. or chewy's coffee liquor thing! (hinthint) i don't rmb ever drinking champagne! BRING ME SOME IN YOUR WATER BOTTLE NEXT TIME. :D hahahaha. i like champagne grapes. i bet you'll like them too!
pictures soon! i love yoo lingsie poot.
hahah you idiot! i understood it!! give me more mind boggling sentences! bring it on! (: more more more!
ReplyDeletei only drank champagne once!!! ONCE. i think champagne is a ladies' drink! :) i used to <3 champagne grape bubble tea blend! HAHAH.. i think non-alcoholic, fruity, coffee-y, creamy or chocolately beverages > alcoholic beverages!!
have a good weekend babe!
ling*
Oh yes that sounds great! (: You plan and I'll make time! (:
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ling*: hahahah oh damn, i'll think of more mind-boggling sentences next time! heheh i wanna try champagne then! BRING ME SOME NEXT TIME. LOL.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your days with xuemei too! :)
<3 yoo!
Kellyn: okay, i'll try to coordinate! :D YAY, love!
ReplyDelete