
so the wuxiaobaos (with shiang missing in action! ) met up after A SERIOUSLY LONG TIME to watch Evoke by Adage Dance Circle at Republic Polytechnic. :) It was mainly choreographed by Laoshi, and I was super happy and proud of her though I wasn't up on stage performing. Tee hee. She looked so damn good and classy last night, and we kept joking about how Laoshi takes "xian dan" to maintain her youth. SHE NEVER AGES A BIT, I SWEAR. :O We were joking about asking her what's her secret, but I guess we all know that she'll tell you "just dance". Otherwise, she'd say, "ahhhh, come for my dance class and I'll tell you!" Hahahha. We won't get conned though! but oh if only I could be like her when I'm her age man, seriously. Anyway, it felt like a mini BP gathering all over again, and I think I became quite high to see so many familiar faces. :D
we (the xiaobaos) went to give Laoshi our customary supply of bread because we used to buy that for her last time, when we danced in her Sunday class. She said it will be her breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lol. Also, we bought her a pretty lily, and guess what! One single stalk costs $15! Crazy shizz right. I'm so gonna be a florist during V'day. Hahahah. Oh yes, and we also gave her a big fat group hug! :D After that we went in, and I was thrilled to find out that we got the good seats in da house! Yays. Thanks to hazel and ying ying. :)
anyway, there's 7 dance items for the night, and they showcase different social issues like mental illness, body aesthetics, stress etc. The dancers were all so gorgeous! And I particularly liked the "Good, Better, Worst" dance item which touches on beauty and plastic surgery - but only because it was cool seeing people I know dancing sexily. Hahahha. Okay I admit I'm shallow. But really, it was good, and the atmosphere was crazy at the end. Laoshi was hilarious. The emcee announced for her to go on stage to receive her flowers three times before she appeared! Lol. So funny, everyone just kept clapping and looking around for her. Later on she explained to us that she was waiting for someone to come and usher her out cause during the rehearsals they had a little girl who'd walk her out.
before going home, we went to say bye to Ms Lee, the rest of the BP dancers and Laoshi. We did the "Leow Laoshi zai jian, xie xie Leow Laoshi" before we left. Hahahaha. Reminds me of old times man. :) Ms Lee said we are mad girls. Haha!
walked back to Woodlands, and camwhored for abit with the girls. I stole Anna Thai's lovely leopard print jacket. Tee hee. Wearing it made me feel so glam! I don't know why but suddenly I asked Anna to take a photo of the xiaobaos strutting like Pussycat Dolls. HAHAHA. I think it was the jacket's fault. Okay, but anyway it was a failed attempt. We look more like Pussycat Dogs. -.0 Anyway, I'm annoyed cause HAN QP is taller than the rest of us. Crop your head out, I tell you! :p Hmpf. Your heels cheat! Next time I forbid you to wear heels when we go out together. Tee hee. (:
xiaobaos must meet up okay! Sleepover at Hazel's soon please, thank you very much. I wanna play twister and pig out on pizzas and ice cream. :D
here are the pictures! Some are from superz steady Anna's cam!











you and the girls look GORGEOUS :)
ReplyDeletebut patrick owns ok!!! i laughed so hard when i saw him in the cup/tub, forgot how big he is, this is the patrick with the enhanced dots rightright :)
ANW, cant wait to meet up! we shall camwhore shall we. and BOLT in 3D shows at 4.30, 7.30. i didnt see the later timings leh. if you wanna watch i'll get me and my sis to wait for you. tell me soonest! since it's tmr
i mean 4.30 and 5.30 and so on. you check the cinema schedules haha. msg me, i won't be coming online anymore till xmas eve!
ReplyDeletehaha, you're so silly it makes me happy (: thanks on pat-rick behalf!! (: big hugs.
ReplyDeleteguess who?
HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletePAT-RICK!!!!!
i want to eat him.
lol, merry xmas! lee laoshi omg. i remember there was always rumour that she was pregnant but i never see her stomach grow any bigger. hahahah, i saw some of the pics in facebook. yeah and you girls look lovely. lol.
ReplyDeleteand jason mraz tagged saying thanks for my support he will continue to bring me more good music, something like that! LOL, everyone thinks it wasn't him but I BELIEVE IT IS :D
hello lala! haha aiya calista and i shouldn't have left early, then we can be in the BP dancers pic too! XD was nice seeing you again (: take care loads!
ReplyDeletesorry forgot to say that i'm carmen, lol :D
ReplyDeleteJolene:
ReplyDeletehahaha thanks babe! :) yes patrick is the one with enhanced dots! haha! he is no longer greyish! LOL.
anyway, i'm done with the books you lent me! :) let's meet up for bedtime stories next week shall we? and have a good camwhoring session (plus pigging out) teehee. i can lend you more books if you want! shopping at la senza for our new year STUFF sometime soon please! ;) love you!
CSL: hee you are welcome darling! :) i know who you are! patrick misses you. <3
ReplyDeleteqixin: you evil woman! haha patrick is not tasty. I tried. :(
ReplyDeleteshu xian: merry christmas to you too! haha. i also heard the rumours but no leh her tummy is forever flat. lol! awww thanks thanks, we thought we looked pretty crappy on that day actually. and we're hoping no one would tag us on fb. haha!
ReplyDeletemy goodness! that's damn cool la. i shall choose to think that jason mraz really does go around tagging. hee. i like reading his blog leh. and do you know he's coming to spore soon?! :)
carmen: hello girl! aiyo no wonder i didnt see you after the performance! why run away so fast! :P
ReplyDeletebut it was nice seeing you again too, my fellow snake haha. :D you take care too okay! :)