I'm damn excited cus I discovered many things that I wanna share with you people. :D Some are pleasant, while some are not so pleasant. Here goes! :D
First up, will all the aunties (like me) please stand up! Hahaha!
Charmaine told me about a website where you can get free samples of beauty products, ranging from cosmetics, shampoos, to even weight loss drinks. All you need to pay for is the postage of the items and since it's a Singapore website, how expensive can it be right! I went to check out four items and it was only about $2 plus? I WENT MAD. hahahah. FREE?!?! Did I hear it right? FREE?! the aunty-ness in me went into overdrive at work man, I swear. -.-
Actually I think I told quite a few of my closer friends (who were online) about this already, but I guess I'll just put it up here because I'm tired of repeating the whole thing all over again already! Lol.
Basically,
1. The samples are all free. (And brands include Neutrogena, L'oreal, Maybelline, Skinfood, Bio Essence etc)
2. You have to pay for postage, but it depends on the weight of your samples I think. Plus, it's much cheaper if you check out many items at once. :)
3. It's operated on a points system, and everyone who just joined gets six points which entitles you to exchange 3 items (2 points per product).
4. There are reviews on the products by other users, and these are usually rather helpful to help you determine if it's worth trying the sample or not.
5. You can earn points by doing surveys, referring your friends, writing reviews!
SEE! GOOD NOT?!
I'm thinking of trying the tampons man. It's like, postage is only $1.60 (if you are only getting this item) and there are 4 mini tampons + 2 regular tampons! I've always wanted to try using tampons cause it'd be such bliss to swim without caring about stupid bloody periods, but then getting a whole pack didn't seem like a worthwhile investment cause I... scared cmi. Haha. But $1.60 for 6 tampons seems like a worthwhile try to me!
Sighy I'm so onz about this kinda auntie thing man. But my auntie belief is that "good things must share share", so do sign up if you're as thrilled about this as I am! :)
you can: SIGN UP HERE!
Okay next!
This one is not for the faint-hearted. Hahaha. But have you ever wondered what the world's biggest zit looks like? I was blog-hopping when I chanced upon this, and out of curiosity I clicked it! OMG DAMN GROSS OKAY AT FIRST! But then it was half amusing too la, cause after that I made other people watch it, just so they can share the same grossed out feeling with me. SO FUNNY! Hee. You have been warned! Don't watch if you're eating okay please. 0.0
watch the video: HERE!
I've got shitloads of photos to edit and upload man. Please don't kill me if I'm owing you photos. It'll be up real soon, pinky promise! :)
Just one damn random photo. L1-ers can go rack their brains on "how in the world will Estella meet Ah Tin"! So funny la, I have too many things to talk about already! More nonsense next time! :) Night!



How in the world did you meet ah Tin!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! ah tin looks ummm more well-endowed thn ever! :) rmbr the photo we took with him like how long ago? haha use to compare!!! and the video thing i watched while eating yoghurt! i had the urge to pull out the thing. is it even real to begin with??
ReplyDeleteShirley: HAHAHAH DAMN LAME ONE LA. long story! i met him by chance at RP! i was there for work, while he's there for school. LOL.
ReplyDeletejo*Lene: HAHAHAHAH you damn bad, talk about his assets for what! lol. i remember the photo! :D we were like super gleeful and happy to take photo with him tt time. hahah.
ReplyDeleteOHMG JOLENE CHUA! EEKS. u gross girl! :O i don't think it's real lah. hahahah but still! you can eat yoghurt and watch that?! :O pei fu you man. haha!