Sunday, February 22, 2009

fueling up on heartaches and cheap wine.

Esther and I went to Bali & Haji lane to shop, and we spent 1hr+ in just one shop! Lol we took like over a dozen items to try on. Damn funny. I'm happy cause I bought a skirt and a pair of shorts! :) Cheap somemore. I officially label myself as shopaholic! Hahaha! Before shopping, we went to Muji to stock up on the delish goodies! Me loves my watermelon chocolate, and honey apple drops. :)

Yay to artsy/ cute places to camwhore at! D:



the famous -.- face

that thing is so cute! :)


crazy cool lians?


i love jumpshots!

On a totally random sidenote, my mineral makeup from EDM has arrived! :) It's pretty good, so I'm happy. For those who're interested, you get 3 foundations, 1 blush, and 1 concealer in these small sample jars for free; only have to pay for a small amount of shipping fee. Sounds good eh? I'm gonna start experimenting with makeup because unfortunately, I'll be hitting the BIG TWOZERO this year :(( So damn old, I hate it! So gotta start using makeup to conceal all my flaws. AND, from this year onwards, I resolve to take care of my skin properly.

Sigh, being a girl is costly. :(

btw, it's sinyee and lav's birthday today!
so here's a shoutout, just in case you two happen to see this!
happy birthday! hope you enjoyed your special day :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. that thing looks like tinky winky! HAHAHAHA

    i miss you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin the prism: IT IS NOT! it's so much more than that. hahaha.

    i miss you too, spinkywonky. meet up soon, will make time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously my comments on that flawless skin person bit of the conversation the other time, went down the drain.sigh -laughs-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark Chia: hahahaha seriously, it didnt register in my head :P anw stop it with the shitland pony kkz? I HATES IT. :(

    ReplyDelete