Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ouch, my toes hurt!

If there's anything that I cannot forgive someone for, it will be betrayal and sabotage.
If there's anything that makes me indignant and furious, it will be apologising for something that is not my mistake.
If there's anything that I can say to your face right now, it will be two words. And I promise they won't be pleasant.

Well you've had things your way, and honestly nothing disgusts me more than someone who doesn't have the balls to admit his own mistake. And I guess someone of such character will definitely not be able to stick up for others, which is something that I value and respect much- not only in friends, but in human beings generally.

I'm putting this under blessings, cause I am thankful that I finally met this species of mankind so that I can be postively sure I'll never want anything more to do with them in future :)

As for this whole hoo-ha, I am thankful that I didn't have to go through it alone because I would have gone mental. Thank you to the few lent me their listening ears, and even gave me much sound advice to keep. It's times like this that I really appreciate my family and friends even more.

I want this all to come to an end, and now all I hope for is to put this all behind me, and emerge victorious - or at least a stronger person. So there.

On a totally contrasting note, here's a man that I look up to. Because it takes guts for a man of his position and power to say those three words: "I screwed up".

4 comments:

  1. take care girl (:
    haha btw i hope those 'two words' are not what i think they are,otherwise ill burst out laughing XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. who made you fume babe!? :) can i come your house swimming next week?
    hahah im self inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. silver fish: arrrh! HAHAHAH thanks buddy. i okay already! Bounce bounce bounce. the two words... u really want me to say them? HAHAHA :P ESSO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolene: sure you can sweets! :) bring your smelly frog! we can teach him to swim ok? Hee hee *evil glint in eye*

    nah rather not talk about it here already! will tell you in person when we meet k!

    ReplyDelete