Thursday, March 5, 2009

Give my gun away when it's loaded.



still haven't lost touch aye? :P

my funny anna banana!

so cute!


hahahahaha! super look like a guy please.

but why mine not convincing! :'(

okay fine my fats are spilling out here, but anna looks cute.
(BTW ANNA THAI, IF YOU POST THIS ON FB I WILL NOT FORGIVE U. lol)

URGHHH okay i really need to start running soon.
but anna looks so spastic cute here too!! :)

here are the pictures from our trip to ikea/queensway, little miss banana! :D i had fun, really i did. love my CHEAP BUYS, hahahahha! sorry i took such a long time to decide whether or not to buy. :/ you're such a wonderful little friend, thank you for accompanying me! :)

to my baobei and hazel, happy birthday girlies! (: xoxo!

OMG, JASON MRAZ CONCERT TMR!
i can hardly wait! :))))))))))

10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. well done, good job.
    I will try to promise not to post it up on the fb.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo not fats lah your top just never iron properly :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE SING WE DANCE YOU STEAL THINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anna thai: hee hee i quite hardworking right? :p U BETTER NOT or else i whack u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simmy: HHAHAHAH that's self-denial! anyway see you in less than a week! giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shuxian: i hate singing and dancing but i love stealing things :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA.
    OI.
    I LOVE YOUR SKIRT LEH. :D teehee. so flitty. like a butterfly! WAH I AM SO GLAD WE ARE MEETING ON MONDAY. i think we should LAUGH AND SING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. qixin: OI! hahahah. you want ah? i can tell you where to buy! :) i like butterflies! okay not if they flutter on my head. :(

    YIPPEEEE monday is tmr tmr is monday! I WANT TO LAUGH AND SING AND DO A SILLY JIGGLE WITH YOU! whoppeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey MMM (MEvil Mother Mraz) quickly update so I can see my husband Mr Jason Mraz on your blog entries!

    LOVE,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kellyn: I am not MMM! hahahah and just so you know, i am MRS MRAZ :P anyway, updated already! don't drool over him okay! it's just a few photos actually. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete