How true, and it only makes things worse when they happen to be who you considered as true friends. ): That sucks really isn't it?!Hope that you're fine, because if you aren't, I WILL BRING YOU OUT TO SCARE PEOPLE AGAIN! :DLOVE,
Kellyn: Yah mannnn! Totally agree. But anyway, I posted this randomly because I thought it's so true. Haha, not because I'm upset or anything! Please stop bringing me out to annoy aunties ahah. I think they all hate me! :(
How true, and it only makes things worse when they happen to be who you considered as true friends. ): That sucks really isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteHope that you're fine, because if you aren't, I WILL BRING YOU OUT TO SCARE PEOPLE AGAIN! :D
LOVE,
Kellyn: Yah mannnn! Totally agree. But anyway, I posted this randomly because I thought it's so true. Haha, not because I'm upset or anything! Please stop bringing me out to annoy aunties ahah. I think they all hate me! :(
ReplyDelete