So I figured, maybe it wouldn't hurt to open up more - here on my blog that is. Have been slowly clearing up the mess and clutter in my life; and this time I think I'm starting from within. :) But oh my gosh, my room's become this hell hole that is completely horrid to live in; and I 'll need some ultra motivation and mad determination to clear all the shit away.
The worst trait in me is probably that I'm a overly sentimental hoarder. Meaning: Everything has an emotional value attached to it, and though the item is of no use to me at all, I'd still keep it for memory's sake. This makes it almost impossible for my room to be neat because nothing ever gets thrown away (while new additions keep on coming). FYI, I still keep my already redundant discman, this old school nokia handphone cover that I used to have way back in sec sch, and a badly battered handbag. Hahaha. HOW?!?! What is wrong with me seriously? :(
Anyway, on a random sidenote, I finally painted my nails dark blue! :) Now I can be a punk rocker, with flowers in my hair. Teehee.
& photos from the stayover at Anthony's:
(We were playing Circle of Death, and it was damn funny, thanks to the retarded rules that were set.)
Basically, there were ridiculously funny rules like, saying "Eh eh sia!"/ "Open sesame" / "Qp is damn chio!"/ "Anthony jitao damn hansum!" before or after opening a card. We had to clap twice after drinking, for one round. But the worse rule is probably not being able to say the word "you" because we kept blurting that out by mistake, and hence had to drink up. Even with our bestest efforts to avoid that word, somehow each time we laughed at someone else, we would say that word out by mistake! :p
(ps: it looks wrong, but i promise they weren't doing anything funny)
three gone guys. haha.
:)
*Be prepared for sudden spam of dog photos below!!!*
We went to visit the family of huskies in the morning! :)
See how delighted qp is? That biased biatch. hahaha.
Gorgeous.

The most act cool dog I've seen.
He was so indifferent towards all our cooing and petting man. Haha, I like!


I like this photo of my darl and the husky! :)

He's so cute! I don't know why he keeps trying to paw my bag?
just some thoughts that are way overdue now:*Be prepared for sudden spam of dog photos below!!!*
See how delighted qp is? That biased biatch. hahaha.
He was so indifferent towards all our cooing and petting man. Haha, I like!
Okay, I seriously spammed like almost all the doggy pictures because they all look so adorable to me. There's more though, but I think I'll just post them in FB for some husky fanatics to drool over. :)
if i love you more, does that make you love me less?
if i am vulnerable and weak, does that make you stronger?
why don't they have painkillers for heartaches?




Yay, love reading entries from you! Keep it going, and with the pictures overload yay! :D
ReplyDeleteSee you soon when I am back for your polaroid hunt, HAHAHA!
LOVE,
WE NEED TO START DRIVING LESSONS BABE!! NEED TO... i dont wanna spend money to renew my PDL. hahaha
ReplyDelete:) yay i love words! ahahah. i like dark blue nails! :D btw any letters yet?
ReplyDeletehaha I LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL!
ReplyDeleteeven when there is a husky in front of me
:D
OMG i just read your blog entry again. PROPERLY and realised that i look spastic in all the photos that im in! i hope that driving lsn will be FUN tmr :)
ReplyDeletechewy's jack russell is cuter than the husky!! (: sorry, i'm biased! :) i see a lot of girly loving there between you and jolene! (: niceeeeeeeee. okay i dont know what to tag here cause i'll reply you on my blog instead!
ReplyDeleteling*
Kellyn: HELLO BABE! :) glad you're back in the hot and humid singapore! teehee. I'm still as lazy to blog frequently but your blog shall be my motivation lol.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you!!! :) am excited! hope you didn't bust your savings over there in aussie. hahaha. then we can go get your bikini! :D
Jo: yup darl! let's mug tgth for FTT! damned these tests. ahahhaa my brain is so rotten.
ReplyDeleteShu: yay, i love words and dark blue nails too. we should do a meetup man. so i can show you the nails. hahahaha before they chip.
ReplyDeleteand nope, still no letter :(
oh well crosses fingers for us all! HAHA.
qp: haha liar liar pants on fire! u jitao ignored me lor when u see the huskies. hahaha but tis alright, cus i love you long time! <3
ReplyDeleteling*: hahahah indeed you are biased! i think all them dogs are cute, but me cutest. LOL okay im kidding, you can whack me. :D teehee, yes girly loving much! I like! heh aight i stalk your blog all day yo.
ReplyDeletehahahahaahahaha.
ReplyDeletewhere did you go ): i so long never talk to you already eh. ): ): ):
qp is hilarious wahlau. :D
i love you a bit. :D
so you can love me a lot.
rubbish lor. if i love you a lot you also can love me a lot lor. the more is not comparative to the partner. it is comparative to your past. "i love you more than yesterday"
and i also want painkiller. stupid psychaitrist never prescribe. tehehehe. got anti-depressant though. i think one day we should try laughing gas. :D :D :D
i lubb choos.
qixin: i ain't go nowhere!:D
ReplyDeletehahaha no la, it's not. i meant it in another way. like how there seems to be a balance when it comes to relationships; and it's not possible for a couple to like/love each other the same amount, at the same time. one person always gonna have to give more. it's the truth, aint it? it's just a thought anyways.
haha i think laughing gas is retarded. we should try and then maybe we'll look cooler? :/ teehee, love loveeeee!