Thursday, June 4, 2009

Black dress, with the tights underneath.

retardation in progress!


This is my so-called update with pictures. HAHA. I know I can do better than this. But I need time! A for Effort anyways right? ;)

Sighy, I'm getting so lazy these days. I need motivation to move my lardass. (And to blog!)

Someone please keep me moving. Haha.

My brother called me out of the blue, while he was in camp today. And cause I was taking a nap (at 11ish pm), I stoned and said, "Huh, so you are coming back now ah?" And he immediately asked,"Are you sleeping?! No lah! Today thurs how to come back?" HAHA OMG I can't believe I was so incoherent lor. And I think he totally saw through my pretend-to-be-awake voice. :( Nevermind, he's coming back tmr! Hoohoohaahaa.

I'm a bad girl. I haven't been spending enough time with my family. Sighy. I guess I'll change that pretty soon! :) Gonna nua at home more from now on!

7 comments:

  1. Love your wayfarer! I want to get one too. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellyn: hello miss future optician! HAHA i didnt know what's a wayfarer, and i went to google it *blush* mine's fake though! Haha it's from cotton on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jolene: <33333 where's yours! *pervy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i chanced upon your blog. can i know how you add curved corners to your photos? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. (:: hey, you could dl the program called photoscape. it's a pre-set border. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, i'll try that (:

    ReplyDelete