Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boost, banana waffles, pratas.




self-timer shots are so fun! :)





ooooh nomnom! banana waffles with vanilla ice cream!
the waffles are super different from gelare's. nice!!!

xiang wanted me to look like the octopus on the wall. but i FAIL! :(
i love octopus btw, teehee.


our dinner.
i'm so boring - always eat prata egg and plain. haha.

♥to♥ talk with kellyn @ vivo! :)

I'm getting there! I'm getting there! Just a few more posts, and I think I'll be able to post photos from Redang. Hahaha. Omg, Procrastinator is my name. Anyways photos are pretty much self-explanatory.

I love having meetups with friends who bother to keep in touch. Those that don't, I really don't care. Haha.

Damnnit man, my lifestyle is uberz unhealthy. My sleeping time is screwed up, and I eat late at night everyday! :( WHY OH WHY. My mother kp me cause every night I don't sleep, I just float about the house and then she also cannot sleep cause of me. Lol. Sometimes I wish I can move out and get a small apartment so I don't need to worry about disturbing other people. Just me and a dog. Perfecto! :)

Just had supper ytd with jason, ants, alan, iggy, ben! Damn fun. And I ate prata again. SO BORING I KNOW! The guys were hilarious. I love talking nonsense to them. Anthony took iggy's car for a ride around the carpark, VRM VRM!!! I got off the car with shaky legs.... NOT. :p Wish I got my license already man. Alan has a bike btw- a ducati!!! So coolz. We were fooling around with the bike, pretending we could ride it. Then idk what's wrong with me, but suddenly the arcade Motorcross racing mood took over me and i made the bike slant very sharply to the side. The next thing I knew, I was about to fall and screaming. Hahahaha. Lucky for me ants and alan were just by my side so they grabbed the bike to prevent me from falling. I would feel like shit if I scratched Alan's bike man. :( Ben gave ants a ride in his dad's car. He hit 160km/hr! OMGWTH SUPER TURBO ENGINE OR WHAT. Then after lepaking for awhile, with me tryna do some mambo moves and failing, we decided to head home.

Alan aka porridge was the one who sent me home! I ♥ motorbikes. Teehee. The wind was super super shiok. He even walked me to the lift lobby. And the shameless me told him "I'll be having more rides from you next time." Lol. OMG, he's gonna try to teach me how to ride a motorbike! *excited*

On another random sidenote, MJ has passed away. So sad right. Now imma go learn thriller as a tribute to him. ellis, onz?!

6 comments:

  1. The waffles look really good omg. Where is it? I want to go too! :D And hahaha, you like booze i know.

    Update about your trip! (:

    LOVE,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellyn: HEHEH it's at railway mall, near salvation army. the shop name is called hooked! :) if you really wanna go, can ask me how to get there!

    teehee, yes of course i like BOOZE. someone wanted it badly what. ;)

    updating soon darling! hope you're enjoying the time spent with jon. haha. Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyyyy please be bothered with me! hahah anw i love octopus too, delicious! you dont mean it in that context right, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. shuxian: hey batoker! :) yes yes i am still bothered with you. like if you wanna meet for cup noodles, i will def go! HAHA. ummm nope i dont eat octopus! teehee. i think it's gross that we are bursting their brains with one bite. OMG GAGS!! i bet you love those small octopus in ajisen then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lollll noooo i like them when they are finally chopped, i dont dare to eat them when they are presented to me whole cos very disgusting too! hahah i am reminded of the bpghs days of spicy seafood snacking at our fav 7-11. some things dont change! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. shuxian: AHA oooh i see. what do they taste like ah!? CRUNCHY? i think i will never dare to eat octopus, be it whole or chopped. aha. i keep thinking of bursting brains! :(

    OOOH YES, spicy seafood snacks at 7-11. love those times! :D i miss bp! :(

    ReplyDelete