OOH HELLO BABIES, I'M BACK FROM REDANG! :)
But before updating about that, I figure I gotta quickly post the super old photos so that people will not kill me. Was supposed to watch Monsters vs. Aliens with Anna Thai the alien but... we didn't manage to get any tickets. Sian to the max can. I WANT TO WATCH IT IN 3D, NO LESS. :( Oh wells, we made ourselves feel better by gorging on food in Billy Bombers. NAIS! I love western food long time. Teehee. After that, I managed to convince Anna to play L4d with me. Hoohoohaahaa.
Omg I just feasted on durians. Good shit! But then my room has this lingering smell... I keep thinking someone farted, but it's definitely not me! Weird. D: I hope I won't tio h1n1. Cause it's confirm no fun. So many people are infected already man! Scary balls~ To think I found it funny when we reached Singapore and I saw us passing through on the thermal camera. I said, "Hahaha, look like Macbook's Photobooth!!!" Totally not funny right. -.-





omg your friend played l4d with you! :( jealous.
ReplyDeletecannot believe you psychoed her to play lan w you hahaha.
ReplyDeleteif you tio h1n1 i sure tio also because we are lovers. ): :)
silly pickle: awww don't jealous! we go l4d soon k! :D
ReplyDeleteqixin: teehee why not? i am conmaster89. awww man dont blame me if you tio leh. dont mark me down please please please!
ReplyDelete