HAHAHAH COOL FAMILY SHADES! Hey I used to have that hairstyle too! I like looking back at my retarded look actually. AHAHA. NICEST PIC ON YOUR BLOG EVER. LOLLLLLL
hmm where i have seen something similar before? hahaha. and its a cool picture yo :P
gangstar kid!haha. omg. EVERYONE had this hairstyle
i think everyone had tht hairstyle when we where younger right :)heh. his finger so big.
shuxian: YEAH MAN COOL FAMILY SHADES RIGHT. heheh. awww show me your kiddy pics next time please! :) every girl has this hairstyle i swear. teehee, can't believe this is the nicest picture ever leh! LOL.
JillieBean: HEHEH thanks man. you havent showed me your hansum pics right!
qp: heheh YES I KNOW RIGHT! :p mafia kid!
jolene: TEEHEE YES! aww i love holding his finger last time. nomnom! :D
OMG LALA!HOW U KNOW ITS ME!!i left no hints, no evidence no trails leaving back to me!HOW U KNOW!
qp: heheh because nobody else spells gangster as GANGSTAR darling! :) i love you heheh! maybe i am psychic!
HAHAHAH COOL FAMILY SHADES! Hey I used to have that hairstyle too! I like looking back at my retarded look actually. AHAHA.
ReplyDeleteNICEST PIC ON YOUR BLOG EVER. LOLLLLLL
hmm where i have seen something similar before? hahaha. and its a cool picture yo :P
ReplyDeletegangstar kid!
ReplyDeletehaha. omg. EVERYONE had this hairstyle
i think everyone had tht hairstyle when we where younger right :)
ReplyDeleteheh. his finger so big.
shuxian: YEAH MAN COOL FAMILY SHADES RIGHT. heheh. awww show me your kiddy pics next time please! :) every girl has this hairstyle i swear. teehee, can't believe this is the nicest picture ever leh! LOL.
ReplyDeleteJillieBean: HEHEH thanks man. you havent showed me your hansum pics right!
ReplyDeleteqp: heheh YES I KNOW RIGHT! :p mafia kid!
ReplyDeletejolene: TEEHEE YES! aww i love holding his finger last time. nomnom! :D
ReplyDeleteOMG LALA!
ReplyDeleteHOW U KNOW ITS ME!!
i left no hints, no evidence no trails leaving back to me!
HOW U KNOW!
qp: heheh because nobody else spells gangster as GANGSTAR darling! :) i love you heheh! maybe i am psychic!
ReplyDelete