Saturday, July 25, 2009

I remember laughing 'till we almost cried

Me and my girlfriend finally got to meet up! The last time we met was to do our nails, and looky! My nails are all cui already. That's how long it's been since I last met Miss Liowch! :(

Anyways, it was hanging out at the usuals. Essential Brew with good ole food (boring but NAIS), Frolicks, and then heart-to-heart talking session at The Hand! ♥ "I want it that way" by the BSB played while we were having our yoghurt at Frolicks, and it was an ultimate L-O-L moment cause in year one, we were so bored that we wrote a version of the song in CHINESE. HAHAHAHA. Are we crazy or are we crazy?! I love those times really. Heheh.

I love knowing that there's someone who loves me as it is, who won't judge me for the nonsense I spout or for the retarded Mambo actions that I attempted to do, and who sings really retarded songs with me just because. :) Teehee, I love you girlfriend! Chin up, cause I love your happy smile much. *does retarded jiggle*


sweet dreams are made of these. LOL. \m/


Somewhere in my heart I'm always
Dancing with you in the summer rain ♥

6 comments:

  1. HELLO YAY
    HAHAHA. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
    YOU MAKE ME LISTEN TO MAMBO SONGS. I DONT KNOW WHETHER T KILL YOU OR NOT, LORD VOLDY. LOL.
    YOU ARE SO RETARDED THATS WHY WE FRIENDS FOR SO LONG.

    loved us in year1, love us now. (: sure grow old together shaking saggy butts one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: heheh wah CAPS ALL. come on, lord voldy just wants to share the LOVEE you know? teehee. Mambo is awesomes. :D

    i love you a little more each day! :) promise we'll go sun-tanning in our mouldy VS bikinis when we are 40. heheh. and attempt to sing/rap in the ayer, but realise that we've forgotten most of the lyrics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you sure won't forget. HAHA. Hardcore winner of Don't Forget the Lyrics. :D :D CLUB VERSION HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: HAHAHAH NICE! in the ayer ay ayer. teehee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. me misses camwhoring and chilling with you!!!! we should find a day to have dinner tgt on skype! ok ok? :)
    ILY. so much to tell you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jolene: aww the good times yeah! :) okay babe! i'm down with some virus i think. been puking and diarrhoeaing :( but i so need to talk to you! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG, JO! :(

    i love you too ! :D

    ReplyDelete