Just realised that dropping rice grains (yes, i'm eating while typing this) into the keyboard can be quite a bitch to pick out. Urgh.
Oh man I feel like such a bad daughter. I haven't seen or talked to my daddy in days because every time I get home, he'll already be asleep. :( And mummy said he's pissed with me already, so I think tmr will be family day. Heh.
Oh man I feel like such a bad daughter. I haven't seen or talked to my daddy in days because every time I get home, he'll already be asleep. :( And mummy said he's pissed with me already, so I think tmr will be family day. Heh.
I need to run & swim soon! D:



Yes, i feel you. Use your chopstick to kiap it out.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME RIGHT.
ESTELLA!!!
ReplyDeletehahaa did i give you a scare with my sudden shout?!!
ling*
thai anna angela banana: yeah baby, you feel me right. heheh. i used my fingers to dig it out please. super urgh. i miss you thai girl! :P
ReplyDeleteling*: HEHEHEH YOU SURE DID. i jumped! :O teehee but it was great seeing you lah babe! remember to meet up with me once u have time on your hands k? i'll be quitting my job end sept soooo. you get my hint! TEEHEE. qixin u me and genny! just like last time! ONZ?
ReplyDeleteTALL SIS! i dont know why, but i suddenly feel the distance :( ANW! I HEART YOU MUCH! and pls email me your house address asap pls. TYVM.
ReplyDeletejolene: shucks... i feel damn sian! :( come back come back. *chants*
ReplyDeletemailed ya babe :)
:O That's me! LOLOLOL. -.-
ReplyDeleteI realise i always leave retarded comments that mostly don't mean a thing. Hohohoho.
qixin: you are officially the most retarded friend i've met. hahahah.
ReplyDelete