Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where is my Sentosa Cove??? :(

Wish I can be the one who wins the $50,000 from McDonalds :( Feel so poor now. If I had that money, there's so much I can do. Hahaha. I bet everyone wishes the same thing right. -.- Duhh.

Anyways, I feel so lazy to blog about my life already. Every single photo you can just view in Facebook. What for I post it here right? Hahaha.

Okay but first things first! Here's Anthony's super duper belated birthday dinner @ Angus House (many thanks to Anna for her recommendation!). And my super overdue thailand post is coming soonnn. I feel too lazy to upload that many pics here though, so it'll be a super summarised one heh.

my new 2010 happy organiser! :D
i love it to bits heheh.



act yi ge artsy fartsy shot

starter was a prawn dish. anthony finished it for me. hahaha.


carrot soup!
i love creamy thick soup, so this was yummy to me!

omgwthbbq, jizzed in my pants srsly.
200g of ribeye steak. medium well. absolute perfection.
you just need to try this. (Y)




tiramisu cake, i lovee! :)
tall sis, next time we go eat okay. yums.

fav pic ever!~ ;)


2 comments: