Y'know, I'm not a terribly good drinker. But I know my alcohol tolerance, so I don't allow myself to go overboard even when I'm high. But still, alcohol is scary. I've done some stupid things (i.e chatting w the taxi uncle at the top of my voice and reciting my home address to him) under the influence of alcohol, though it would seem mild compared to the other things I've heard about when people get high. ;) Well, it just makes me wonder.
Haven't clubbed in the longest time. Don't think I will either, unless some big celebration is coming up. Gotta save money, anyway. Effing broke; not taking allowance from mummy until I pay off my debts. Haha, well I insisted. It's not even my mummy's idea.
But still, I kinda miss clubbing.
Crazy old photos from long ago:









WELL, you can go but dont drink! heh. that's what we have started doing here! coz cab is crazily expensive here and we complain in SG. BRING YOU WHEN YOU'RE HERE!!!! will be so fun, because there are genuinely nice and not desperate people here at clubs (ie. GAY GOODLOOKING GUYS)
ReplyDeletejolene: heh i rather not go at all then! cause if i dont drink, i find it really hard to keep on dancing for the whole night. esp when the music's trashy. ahahaha, well the living expenses over there are higher what. we go thailand we live like kings leh seriously!
ReplyDeletecant wait t go over next year! def something to look forward to! :)