Went to have dinner at some Indo restaurant @ The Cathay, though I can't remember its name. Anthony said he finally fulfilled his lifetime mission because he always wanted to go there. And I actually knew the reason why before he even said it. It's because... THE RESTAURANT WAS PRACTICALLY EMPTY, save for the waitresses. He felt sorry for them and wanted to give them some business, hahaha. Tapai ane kuan one lor this boy! Heheh, too kind already. But the food was not bad! We shared a set meal. There was free flow rice, kambing soup, yummy rendang, mixed veggies and grilled chicken! We could have gotten fried fish for free too cause we had the movie stubs, but anyway we were running late so nevermind.

After the movie, we went to meet Kang and Jace! Jace wanted to eat Macs so we accompanied him, while we talked about the movie. Heh. The next movie I wanna watch is Couples Retreat! I miss watching light-hearted shows! :)
PS: Can you believe that Anthony actually didn't know that the two Taylors were dating, until we talked about it in Macs? I thought he knew all along when I told him to change his name to Taylor Lautner, and he asked me if he should change mine to Taylor Swift. Turns out that he just mentioned Taylor Swift's name cause it had a Taylor inside, and he really had no clue that they were actually dating irl, hahah!
PPS: I just realised that my photos aren't in b&w. Too lazy to re-do it already. Neh.
PPS: I just realised that my photos aren't in b&w. Too lazy to re-do it already. Neh.




heyyyy! the black bow looks good on your dyed hair :D remember you once told me that you bought a black bow hairband but the colour clashed with your hair? hahaha :) now it looks awesome!
ReplyDeletei hate mutton soup! :) i know of a place, the rice table, an indon rest which serves indo buffet!!!! :D but its located at quite an atas mall, palais renaissance! hahhaha...go tai-tai watching there. j said the buffet so-so only but i'm quite interested to try, oh well... :D i love all things spicy!! shiok leh, curry :)
COUPLES RETREAT! Kristen Bell, hehe :D She's got this cheerleader face that made me wanna smaccckkkk her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Lol, she's too tiny and cute.
Okay im talking rubbish! TAYLOR looked like shit in Twilight la.. I watched Twilight again last night and OMGGG he had long locks!!! Wth like nigger-wannabe!!! Hahahaha his image transformation is damn awesome!! Every inch of an hunk nw :) hehe okay love you girl! See you soon k!!
lingsie
lingsie: hello babe! its such a joy reading long tags from you! :) yeahh it looks better now right? i always thought it'd look better on dyed hair! thanks babe!! :D
ReplyDeleteaww is it cause mutton soup has a strong smell? i love mutton though. heh maybe cause i ate it since young. OOOH IVE HEARD OF PALAIS RENAISSANCE! theres a PS CAFE there right? :) yeah curry is shiok! just go and try!
taylor really looked like shit in twilight. i never even considered him hot until new moon trailer came out. hahaha. he is only 17! SO YOUNG PLEASE OMG.
i want to go shopping! but i know u gotta make time for xm right. and i got work + tuition these two weeks. nevertheless, lemme know when ur free dates are! we try to work smth out! :)