Guess who's back back back? :D
Yesterday, Anthony called after he reached home, and he demanded for his Christmas present. Honestly speaking, I didn't get him anything (yet) cause for all the 12 days he was gone, I totally didn't have time to shop, plus the crowd was such a turnoff really. But Anthony didn't accept all my excuses! And he made me feel so bad by telling me about the bag of goodies he has got for me. :'(
SO, after tuition, I immediately rushed home to change, and then headed to town, without the slightest bit of dawdling. Was armed with a whole list of possible things to buy, but I think I should never ever do that again because every time I have a list, the items I wanna get just vanish or become OOS. So annoying, really!
Walked to Taka's Burberry to see if there's anything nice in there. I saw a polo shirt, which had a stripe on its collar. Quite nice. Then I saw another one with the Burberry pattern on the underside of its collar. Quite cool. But it was expensive! :( So I put it down, and walked around the shop for awhile longer. When I went back to find the shirt cause I decided to buy it in the end, the bloody shirt's GONE. D: I could have killed the guy who bought it really. Being very vexed already, I kept bugging the salesperson who told me to go to Ion's store, since it is bigger and has more designs. So I headed there, and guess what? DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OVER THERE. Tmd, I will karate chop the salesperson if I could lor. Plus, they all stared me up down when I walked in, as though I couldn't afford anything from there. At this point, I was already super stressed and kept calling Jace for help. Sorry jizzyjelly! I know you were busy :( In the end, I gave up trying to match up to whatever Anthony has gotten for me, because I really couldn't find something that I was sure he'd like. So depressing lor.
Walked around in Wisma, and went to Famous Amos to buy him cookies to make up for it. 250 g of Oatmeal Raisin, and No Nut Choc Chip each. I'm such a boring girlfriend, seriously. :( Then I went to Kikki.K to try my luck but nah, the stuff there are mostly for girls no? Gave up for real, and went to stand at the MRT station to wait for him. He came shortly after, and I was soo happy to see him! :D Gave him a big fat hug but the guilt was getting to me, and I felt so bad for meeting him empty-handed. That boy saw the cookies, and knew it was for him! Haha. See what I mean by I'm boring? :((
Anyway, Anthony wanted to go to Zara, which was surprising cause he seldom suggests shopping places. So we headed there, cause he wanted to look for a pair of red shoes he saw in the States and liked very much, but they didn't have it in his size sadly. Ion's Zara didn't have the shoes, so we went to Wheelock's. We saw the blue version of his shoes, and after looking around, I found the red pair that he wanted! Plus his size was available! Which made me happy. I wanted to get the shoes as a Christmas present for him, and luckily he agreed. :) I like getting people things that I know they'd like, though it always compromises on the element of surprise. :/ Wanted to get him new socks, so he could wear the shoes immediately. HIS SOCKS ARE STINKY, hahaha! But too bad Zara doesn't have.
Headed to BK about 9-ish cause I was famished and on the verge of getting pissy. Heheheh. Bought Mushroom Swiss as usual (Boring, I know!). Gave Anthony a small Christmas card, and a YSL keychain for his keys. I was so happy to find that he likes my random gift actually! Teehee, then he took out a bag from his bag and passed it to me!
This is what was inside:
Yesterday, Anthony called after he reached home, and he demanded for his Christmas present. Honestly speaking, I didn't get him anything (yet) cause for all the 12 days he was gone, I totally didn't have time to shop, plus the crowd was such a turnoff really. But Anthony didn't accept all my excuses! And he made me feel so bad by telling me about the bag of goodies he has got for me. :'(
SO, after tuition, I immediately rushed home to change, and then headed to town, without the slightest bit of dawdling. Was armed with a whole list of possible things to buy, but I think I should never ever do that again because every time I have a list, the items I wanna get just vanish or become OOS. So annoying, really!
Walked to Taka's Burberry to see if there's anything nice in there. I saw a polo shirt, which had a stripe on its collar. Quite nice. Then I saw another one with the Burberry pattern on the underside of its collar. Quite cool. But it was expensive! :( So I put it down, and walked around the shop for awhile longer. When I went back to find the shirt cause I decided to buy it in the end, the bloody shirt's GONE. D: I could have killed the guy who bought it really. Being very vexed already, I kept bugging the salesperson who told me to go to Ion's store, since it is bigger and has more designs. So I headed there, and guess what? DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OVER THERE. Tmd, I will karate chop the salesperson if I could lor. Plus, they all stared me up down when I walked in, as though I couldn't afford anything from there. At this point, I was already super stressed and kept calling Jace for help. Sorry jizzyjelly! I know you were busy :( In the end, I gave up trying to match up to whatever Anthony has gotten for me, because I really couldn't find something that I was sure he'd like. So depressing lor.
Walked around in Wisma, and went to Famous Amos to buy him cookies to make up for it. 250 g of Oatmeal Raisin, and No Nut Choc Chip each. I'm such a boring girlfriend, seriously. :( Then I went to Kikki.K to try my luck but nah, the stuff there are mostly for girls no? Gave up for real, and went to stand at the MRT station to wait for him. He came shortly after, and I was soo happy to see him! :D Gave him a big fat hug but the guilt was getting to me, and I felt so bad for meeting him empty-handed. That boy saw the cookies, and knew it was for him! Haha. See what I mean by I'm boring? :((
Anyway, Anthony wanted to go to Zara, which was surprising cause he seldom suggests shopping places. So we headed there, cause he wanted to look for a pair of red shoes he saw in the States and liked very much, but they didn't have it in his size sadly. Ion's Zara didn't have the shoes, so we went to Wheelock's. We saw the blue version of his shoes, and after looking around, I found the red pair that he wanted! Plus his size was available! Which made me happy. I wanted to get the shoes as a Christmas present for him, and luckily he agreed. :) I like getting people things that I know they'd like, though it always compromises on the element of surprise. :/ Wanted to get him new socks, so he could wear the shoes immediately. HIS SOCKS ARE STINKY, hahaha! But too bad Zara doesn't have.
This is what was inside:
Anyway, I love the gifts so much :D I know he put in a lot of effort in getting them for me, and I really appreciate it. The Coach pouch is so colourful and pretty! And he got the Kate Spade bag cause it has chains, my favourite kind! :) The heart-shaped keychain is now with my keys, together with the keychain Qixin made for me.
After dinner, and a little catching up, Anthony offered to send me home. But on the bus ride back, he suddenly felt super jet lagged, so I let him sleep. He was so tired that he almost slid off the chair! LOL. And he didn't walk me all the way home, like he'd do usually. We crossed the overhead bridge and waited for his bus instead. But I was really happy cause he insisted on meeting me, and even made the effort to send me home despite how tired he was.
I feel very blessed to have someone like him in my life, really. Like I always say, it's the littlest things that matter the most :)



I LOVEEE COACH & KS OMGGG! BOTH THE POUCH AND CLUTCH look fantastic girl! Really glad for you! :) How come he didn't get for you the Coach wallet (haha so greedy)! Coin pouches get dirty and lost easily because they are so small in size...Better take good care of it ok? Polish your pouch from time to time..Aiyah I bet the Coach pouch probably costs at least $50 already! :D :D :D Stupid J stuck in army. If he travels abroad, he also wouldn't buy for me branded stuff. He knows nuts about material things like us girls. I can only depend on my jie or myself!
ReplyDeleteling*
ling*: HAHAHA YEAHHH ME TOO! :D i think almost every girl loves it! heheh. it doesnt matter to me! i really love the presents he got for me already, heheh. maybe there dont have nice coach wallets lor. i will take good care of it! kinda unwilling to start using it lor. scared dirty :( heheh once he's out of army, he'll have loads of money to splurge on you!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, guys seldom care about material things like us right. :( but anthony loves brands. haha he knows them better than i do! so i guess it's easier for him. your jie always buys branded stuff lor! can just koup. teehee.
OMG KATESPADE!!!!!!! i adores! haha. i demand to meet ants soon. tell him i dont care if he's fat or not coz im fatter. how can i not meet my tall sis's bf.
ReplyDeleteyou know, the funniest thing is that i got SHINZ SHOES for christmas too! and i didnt buy it before christmas. i brought him shopping on boxing day so that we could choose a pair together. and now he says he loves the shoes so much he doesnt want to wear them anymore and want to keep them in the box. he only wore once so far.
RAR.
OMG i wanna bug shinz to get me katespade.HAHA. i am greedy although he has already been a darling and gave me my christmas present at the stroke of midnight on christmas.
HE IS SO NICE AND THE PRESENTS ARE SO AWESOME. I WANT A BOYFRIEND NAONAONAONAO. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. FUCK!
ReplyDelete