Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010, people! :)

Warning: super long entry to read!



Spent the eve of New Year with my lovely friends - Ellis ma jizzyboy, Kang the nugget, Gary the poker master, Selwyn, Chinz, Muz and Dean the Thai boy. Sara, Anthony's friend, was there too! :) We counted down to 2010 at Anthony's condo playground. Pretty lame, cause only Kang, Ellis and I were there. -.- The rest haven't reached. Ellis bought the popping candy, and I got high on that. Heheheh, love the way it pops in my mouth! It's like having many mini explosions inside :D
Stupid Gary didn't even know my name, when I was so nice and greeted him first. Tsk tsk. :'( We started playing poker once Anthony was ready, and Sara watched us as he didn't really know the rules! He went to take a nap halfway through cause he wasn't feeling well. Poor thing :( Tmd, I lost that night. Gary won the most, so he gave us all a treat. We ordered Macs - nuggets, fries and drinks - and Gary paid for everything. Hahaha, technically it was Anthony's money cause he lost all of it. Lol. Was super stoned and tired, then we started saying lame things like "First joke of the year" etc etc. Wanted to go pee pee, but the girl's toilet was so dirty that I went to the guy's toilet instead. Anthony waited outside for me, haha!


Sel, Chinz, Dean and Muz left shortly after cause Sel was tired. Then after pokering till about six, Ellis and Kang wanted to go home. So we camwhored abit, and then brought Kinder out for a stroll to the bus stop. She was struggling and whining, and scratched Anthony's tummy pretty badly :(

Waited till 852 came, then Anthony and I headed back. Sara was awake by then, and he didn't wanna sleep in the room with us. We kept trying to convince him, and even played scissors-paper-stone and ohyabeiyasom(HAHA!!) but too bad cause in the end, he still slept in the living room :/ We offered to give him a treat for lunch the next day to make up for it. Then we went to Anthony's room, and I slept first, while Anthony played his PSP. Zzzz.



 Woke up in the morning cause Kinder came in to lick my hand, and saw his mom cleaning the room. Said hi and happy new year, then I fell asleep again. Rofl. Woke up the second time, and realised Anthony  was missing (!!) So I went out, only to hear a voice saying "I'm in the toilet" repeatedly. HAHAHA. I headed back to his room to lie down for awhile more.

After that, Anthony's parents came home so I went to say hi and happy new year to his daddy too. His mom offered to make breakfast for us three. Sara and Anthony asked me to go out and help his mummy, cause that's what girls are for. Urgh urgh! So I bobian, went out to offer some help. Hahaha. His mummy said it's okay, very easy one. So I went to play with Kinder instead, lol! Then I went back into the room and told the guys that I wasn't needed. Anthony asked me to go back and insist again -.- So I went back and said "Aunty, let me help you!" And she asked me to help her take the paper towels from the storeroom, so that can absorb the oil from the french toast. We talked about their trip, and I helped to wash the dishes. So don't say that I didn't help okay! Hahaha.


Anthony's mummy made peppermint tea for us, and I LOVE IT. I finished mine so quickly, and stole Anthony's to drink teehee. We also ate the mini bazhang which was yums! :) So was the french toast! My parents have never made french toast for me, for breakfast lehz. I always eat plain bread. :(

After breakfast, the guys still wanted to head to Ang Mo Kio for the "Best Banmian in the World". Hahaha. So we did. We treated Sara, and the guys even shared a rojak! Siao one, I was already bursting liao. The Banmian was yummy, but the guys still wanted to go for a drink at Toa Payoh Hub. They said the Milk Tea with Pearls was damn good, must try! So Sara treated us, and we sat down to talk and drink for awhile.

Headed to town to look for Jo and Shinz, while the boys tried to get tickets for Avatar. Was so glad to see my pretty tall sis again! :) And Shintaro the Hamtaro's a cool boy. I used words like Sharingan to communicate with him, lol. I'll make Anthony say all the Naruto lingo to him next time, heheh. Saw Simmy and Alvin the Chipmunk. Another pretty girl. I am so inferior. Was damn tired already so I didn't manage to talk to them much. Anthony was looking for me at Kinokuniya after we left that place, so I had to leave the two pairs of lovebirds to find him and Sara.

The guys couldn't get their tickets so their plans were cancelled and they wanted to go home. I was kinda moody by then, cause of the lack of sleep. Felt kinda bad cause I think Sara thought he was depriving us of couple time, which is untrue please! We have seen each other for almost everyday since he came back, I think. Anthony sent me home, and on the bus ride, we were bickering playfully with each other. But I did a pretty good job of it, that it felt real. Sigh, hate myself sometimes for this. :( Then he played his PSP again, so I got my ipod out to spite him. Hahaha, he dared me to listen to it so I did, and then he didn't care about me already. But after awhile, I couldn't even remember the last thing that I got "angry" for, so we made up and were nice to each other again. Heheh. Shit man, we really should stop this dumb thing. It was pouring when we reached BB, so I had to change bus to get home. The boy had a bad tummy ache but he didn't wanna go to my place to shit -.- Hahaha, retarded.

I went for dinner with my family, and then crashed once I reached home. Anthony was fast asleep by 8, that pig. Haha. Jace called me around 11ish, and I sleep talked to him. Rofl, it's really scary cause I remember nothing about the convo at all. Apparently, I told him I didn't know where was Kang and Anthony, and said something about having to check my sms. Hahaha! Siao one. My subconscious is still quite smart hor? ;)

Okay that's the end of my New Year's eve, and New Year. :) How did you guys spend yours?


p/s: Sorry it's so long, I have too many things to write about! (I haven't even wrote about the eve of New Year's eve, omg!)

p/p/s: THANK YOU TALL SIS, FOR THE LOVELY ELMO! The nut is soo cute, hahah! I love it, and the card has our neoprint omg. I didn't allow Anthony to see it, in case he freaked out and wanted to leave me. LOL. I miss you babe. Please meet me though my school's starting soon okay? Love you like a mad butterfly.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE ELMO TOO!!!! rmbr we wanted to get the small ones last time? but when we went back no more already. so sad. promise to bring elmo out shopping once in awhile k? i will be sadded if you dont. haha. polish his orange nose too! (:

    SEE YOU SOONNNNNNN! please text me that day that you are free? i forgot which day. im pretty free now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my pretty Polaroid Queeeen :)

    Can you bring your Polaroid out on the day that we have eggs benedict together? :D :D :D i will bring mine out too! Anyway, I'm not bringing J to Angus for his birthday..gonna go all out and bring him to Morton's! Angus for another occasion :) OMG CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! Miss talking rubbish with you dear :) make me laugh at your stupid faces k?

    love,
    lingsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. jolene: heheh yes! the nut is damn funny. i like to put my finger inside it's pocket! yes i will bring elmo out! it's my new fav toy. haha. i keep annoying my bro with it. :D elmo loves you!

    okie this week i'll let you know when okay? maybe meet without anthony first cus he's such a busy boy. AND GUESS WHAT, i told him that i told you about him being fat, and he scolded me! he said that i was supposed to be on his side :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lingsiedoodle: hello my happy little chaiwanmushi! OKAY SURE THING. i need to get polaroid film first though! if not we cannot spam it heehee. you are mad. dont need to bring two lah! u can bring digicam or something!

    wow wow, you all in your money huh? heheh. okay maybe angus with ME ME ME as the lightbulb next time! teehee. i cant wait to see you too! i'll make sure i get enough armpit warmth this time whopeee! <3 you babe!

    ReplyDelete