Sunday, January 24, 2010

If Coke Zero has Coke's taste, is it possible someone out there has your face?

*updated with pics from anthony*

Tried this out the other night, and I was so amused by the results it generated! Jace's was the most funny. He got a girl at first, then some angmoh dude after that. But since he didn't want me to post his pic, so I can't show y'all how hilarious it is :( Kang's one was hilarious too (refer to first pic)! Mine was pretty jialat. My first try got me the results "You're unique" which also translates to "you are soo fugly that no one else in the world can look like you". Hahaha. I tried again, and got a match! Finally! :) You can judge for yourself, but imo I think we look pretty much alike. Lol.



 




HAHAHAHA this one just cracked me up.





click the link to try it for yourself! :)
http://www.cocacolazero.com/index.jsp#/facialprofiler/

2 comments:

  1. You look way better than the girl they matched your face up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha wow I should take that as a compliment right? I honestly think she's not bad looking though, but thanks anyway whoever you are :)

    ReplyDelete