Friday, January 15, 2010

you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter.

Brought Antz to try Sun with Moon cause I wanted him to try the Collagen Hotpot one day. Heheh. He wanted wagyu beef so we ordered the rice that came with it, but it tasted like crap! So don't try it unless you wanna waste your money. Salmon Teriyaki still pwns the Wagyu dish, hands down lor. This is why I'm such a boring person, and just stick to my safe food choices really.

Oh yes, before dinner, we went to meet my qingaide, Anna banana, and Melanie @ Wheelock's fountain! It was great seeing them girls, heheh :)


 Collagen Hotpot is the bombz seriously!

 
Salmon Teriyaki & Wagyu Kalbidon (this sucks!)


act cute boy



After dinner, I had this crazy urge to do something totally impulsive. Not the nasty, mind you. Just wanted to be random, and do something crazy like bungee jump, all of a sudden. But obviously, we didn't. Wanted to catch Avatar in 3d but it was too late. So after whining to him about my random impulse for a long time and walking around aimlessly for awhile, we decided to head home. Antz sent me home as usual, heehee :D :D :D So lucky to have someone like him who makes the effort to send me home almost 99.9% of the time, even though he stays in Yio Chu Kang (!!!).Well that was all I can blog about, since I honestly cannot remember what else happened that night. See, this is the bad thing about 1. having a bad memory and 2. a super duper procrastinator attitude.

Oh yes, I was supposed to go Mambo with my og that night. But one person pangsehed, and I decided not to go since I'd rather spend the time with Antz instead. Heheh (Y)






 
Fat cheeks urgh urgh!:'(
Was tempted to photoshop this, but you know how lazy I can be.

p/s: Just got off the phone with him. He was trying to "teach" me stuff on aircraft materials cause he has a test tmr. Strangely enough, I found it interesting (maybe cause of all the jokes we made), and I even googled what's Teflon! HAHAHA. Hardcore right? He was telling me about Neoprene, and I kept saying "OH, I know that! NEOPRINT!!! It's like you go into a booth with your friends and take photos." Rofl. He ignored me after that :'(

2 comments:

  1. you look preeeetty.
    can you be my girlfriend? :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: you must be kidding, but sure thing. i'd love to be. heehee! <3

    ReplyDelete