Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pre-diving Jitters

 

I'm so worried that I'd forget something, and all that nonsense that's going on in my head is pretty vexing! Urgh. But still, can't wait to hit the waters and escape my mundane life for a few days. It'd be good for me, I think. Anyway, I. must. make. lists. when. there's. too. much. to. remember. 

So here's my to-do list:
  1. Get the bloody pills from the doctor to stop the bloody thing (I'm trying not to be too obvious here)
  2. Thread brows
  3. Waxing
  4. Dental appointment
  5. Buy film ASAP!
  6. Borrow camera from Qixin, and return her white pen :)
  7. Buy eye masks, hair-ties 
  8. Dig out all my diving stuff!
  9. Find my squishy pink passport
  10. Try to meet whoever I can meet before leaving on Friday
  11. Try to complete all the work due, and study before Friday (pretty impossible)
  12. Stock up on snacks and songs before the trip (Y)
I wanna go Sipadan and Perhentian next! No more Aur after this trip okay? Hahaha. Wish my jizzyfamily and qp (you need a jizzy name babe!) are going for this one. I wanna play Monopoly Deal and drinking games!

*edit*
Aww, the trip's postponed to 12th to 14th March cause the stupid ship has technical problems :'( So sianz. Hate plans going wrong, but still! Thankful that we still get to go :) Maybe with all the tsunami scares, it's better this way. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Yup! Remember to pray to God for journey mercy :)
    WAXING...BRAZILIAN HUH! One of the first things that I'll be doing once I get back would be waxing!!!!! :)

    Don't worry, I'm sure the trip would be worth the wait!

    Enjoy your Monday!

    HUGS,
    LING

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS DARLING :) heehee yes BW! and leg! i havent gone in the longest time! :D btw agnes is now at 5th level of wheelock! i didnt know leh! haha. thanks sweetheart :D i hope your day was good too.

    ReplyDelete