Despite both our busy schedules, we finally met up last Friday! :) I haven't seen this boy for two weeks or so; and that kinda felt pretty long to me. The initial plan was to go to Timbre's, have some pizza and snowball, then chillz. But Antz texted me after tuition and asked me to meet him at Serangoon (I keep confusing this with Sembawang), so I did! He said he was gonna bring me to a new place(!!!), so I was excited much and my face was like ^_^ half the time on the long dreadful train ride to ulu land. But it was worth the long ride, heehee.
And I only realised Serangoon was the train station I used to frequent in the past when I reached the station! Everything looked so familiar, and then it hit me. OH, THIS IS WHERE I USED TO GO IN ORDER TO REACH ANTHONY'S OLD HOUSE! Hahahaha sorry bimbotic moment.*rolls eyes* Anyway, we took a bus back to his old house, and dined at this atas-looking restaurant called Cacio E Pepe! It's Italian, if you were wondering. Heheh. Sorry don't ask me how to pronounce it. I'm a kampong girl who doesn't know all this shizzle. Okay maybe not, but I certainly acted very kampong-ish in the restaurant I think. :O I laughed at a dish name that sounded like Prostitute. Hahahaha okay everyone just stab me once now. The waitress asked if we wanted alcohol, and we declined then we looked at each other and laughed. Then she asked, "why? Are you guys not legal yet?" Rofl. *cues "Forever Young" to be played* Anyway, she didn't believe I was 21, despite our eager attempts to convince her, and she asked me what did I do. I told her with a sigh, "It's the childish face." Heheheh. Guess it's good to age slowly in the long run right?
the boy is happy as long as he has some food
Anyhow, the starter was bread with olive oil and vinegar! I love it. Think it's on the house? The super friendly waitress asked us if we wanted more. Heehee. But we said no!!! :O Instead, we ordered the orgasmic calamari with BOOMZ sauce to go with. It was worth getting rashes for, so that's saying quite alot - coming from me. Hahaha. Then we had our soups: mine was mushroom, and his was seafood. I love my soup cause it was thick and has mushroom pieces (not bits) in it! :) And lastly, parma ham pizza with rocket leaves. I hate rocket btw, it tastes like mud. I don't like the earthy taste. Hahaha oh well, so Antz had to eat most of the grass while I chomped happily on the pizza and ham! Love ham (almost typed him) to bits, so I might be biased for this one. Heehee. But it was good really. We couldn't finish in the end so tapao-ed the leftover 3 slices of pizza home.
I'm sorry for the lack of graphic evidence to the awesomeness of the food though it's sorta proof that the food was good? Hahahaha. We kinda forgot to take photos, and even whacked the pizza before attempting to take a photo. Teehee, greedy greedy. After the awesome meal, another waitress asked if my name was from Great Expectations cause my parents like the book. I love the people there lah seriously. Super friendly and easy to talk to, without the awkward feeling. Heehee. I used the UOB credit card, got 15% discount and left the place feeling like we won a battle. Hahaha.
Took a slow walk to digest the food and we talked. Then as we were making our way to his old house, we met so many pretty dogs and this golden retriever was damn friendly! He pounced on me, and kept licking us. Heehee. I had my fill of dog-patting! Met a baby Marley (lab pup) who is about the size of Kinder though he's only two months old! That's mad huge. Heehee. But super cute. He's sucha charmer.
Friendly dogs, apple with aloe vera juice, long slow walks, familiar places, swings, fab food, awesome company - what more can I ask for? :)





I love dining in European restaurants cos they give you bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar to dip in! Very lovely combination right? :)
ReplyDeleteYOU AH, please don't take your rashes and seafood allergy too lightly. I think all kinds of homemade mushroom soup with real mushroom pieces are the bombz! I've been eating A LOT of ham over here, probably like 10 times more than I'd usually do back home.
Sounds like a romantic night, niceee. BTW it's time for your boyfriend to have a haircut! :O
Diving trip this weekend right? :D :D :D
omg! i went to that restaurant before! its awesomeeeeee. and the portions are huge! nomnomnom. no wonder u got rashes on your backside. hurhur.
ReplyDelete-GW
chai: hehehe i love it too! soo yummy! rmb how greedy we were the other time there was freeflow bread? :D heehee. i will try to control my mouth from eating seafood but sometimes the calamari just smells too good to avoid! :( mushroom soups are love, heheh. yummy ttm!!! i think you are now the official ham-lover and i can take a backseat liao. hahaha. im suddenly craving taka food. missing you babe! wish you were back in sg with the people who love you, but i guess it's good that you're more independent now! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha yes he just got his haircut before diving! :D
GW: OMG THATS AWESOMSZZ!!the food is yummy right right right? heehee. i love it. wah lau u expose my backside!
ReplyDelete