Wednesday, April 28, 2010

if love is an ocean wide

After the last paper (CSE), I went home immediately cause Qi was coming over. Cooked pasta with mushrooms and chicken for her! :) We also had roasted chicken, baked potato with honey sauce, and celery potato soup (with onions, tomato, carrots!). She was a really good girl and finished everything up! In the past, I would either be eating her leftovers or end up throwing it away. Hahaha. So proud of her nao. We watched Animal Planet and had fun mimicking the wolves' howl. I want to be part of a wolf pack! Please please please. I promise to howl really loudly, and growl at everyone else but the leader. We baked a batch of cookies from Betty Crockers. Oatmeal Raisin with Choc Chip! :D I only tasted two cause the rest was given to Qi and Antzypantsy. I made a card for him too! But forgot to take a photo of it :( Oh well, hope I remember to do so next time. Rushed to bathe and left the house asap but realised I left my ezlink at home! Urgh. So annoying. It really sucks to pay coins. Decided to take bus home cause my feet hurt like mad, so I actually put $0.70 only cause I thought it was sucha short distance. Then the bus uncle said it's ONE DOLLAR. :O But he was soo nice, he said it's alright! He laughed at me though.


Had dinner with Anthony the Busy Ant at last! :) We chose Seoul Garden to pig out at, because I wanted him to cook for me. Heheh. He was kinda annoyed with me when we met cause I took a long time to reply (according to him), and when I did, I said I was at the B2 escalator (didn't occur to me that there were MANY escalators in Taka!) So he had to walk up and down Taka to find me cause he thought I was so blur and got the level wrong! But then 5 seconds after I saw him, things were okay and happy again! Teehee. Oh my charms are working. ;) Actually, it's cause I made him a cute Superman card with another note and a box of cookies. So we went to Seoul Garden and he paid using his new credit card! So awesomz. (Y) He bullied me into taking the food and drinks cause he said he walked alot while tryna find me. How evil!

Guess I was Maria for the day. I took drinks with the first plate of meat for us but he was utterly unimpressed. He wanted MORE MORE MORE (!!!) So I went again, and this time I took two plates. Filled high to the brim. A guy was beside me and he could've taken the meat at the same time but he didn't cause he was staring at me and probably wondering how the hell am I gonna eat up all the junk. It's true man, we had a hard time finishing off the third plate. Tried our best to finish and the rest just went into the soup! Hahaha. I was sucha pampered girl during dinz. He cooked everything for me and all I did was lift up my hands to eat. Or walk about taking food - which I didn't mind at all cause that counts as losing calories right? I love barbequed meat, esp when it's crispy! :) Antz makes a good chef. Each time he put a fresh piece of meat on my plate, I'd be overly eager to eat it hence I'd end up burning my mouth. :( He scolded me the second time I burnt my mouth and spat out the food. The third time he immediately warned me when he saw me pick up the meat. I think he fangqi max already.

Managed to catch up during dinz :) After that, he had to rush off so I accompanied him and took mrt the long way home to pass by yck. Since he's always sending me home, it's time for a change! Sat down with him and waited for the next train. I felt that the short time we had together didn't matter cause it's the quality of the time spent tgt that counts right? :) 


Anw, I felt the cookies wasn't good enough cause the first batch was moist and I didn't have time to bake it again. But, this is what he said about the cookies, which made me smile:
estella. says:
did u eat gingerbread man!
 i forgot to take a photo of the card ;(
Anthony. says:

hahahaa i ate EVERYTHING!! nomnom
estella. says:
HAHAHAHAH ARE U SERIOUS
omg baby im soo touched
THANK YOUU

i thought u would throw it away
Anthony. says:
what nonsense
estella. says:
heheh was it okay??
did u see the different shapes i tried to make but failed!
there was heart and a carrot looking shape but also a heart
HAHAHAHA and of course mister gingerbread man
Anthony. says:
hahaha yess bii i saw themm all

estella. says:
heehee ohhh yayy!
Anthony. says:

my sis said it was niceee
veh delish
Made my night, thank you. :)

6 comments:

  1. I totally LOL-ed at the part where you said something about your charm working. I once made for J a superman card too! Sigh, the effort that we girls put into card making is incredible. Kudos to us! The boys better learn to appreciate us better :)

    You must be damn excited, you're leaving on a jetplaneeee...It's been quite cold these days but it'll be slightly warmer during the weekend. Not sure about next week cos the weather forecast ain't released yet! But anyway, it'll still be "air con" temperature :D

    LUCKY YOU!!! I can't wait for my exams to be over! I still have 5.5 weeks of school, pffftttt. Oh well, my time would eventually come. ENJOY YOUR WELL-DESERVED BREAK BABE!

    x
    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHy don't I have ginger bread! *JEALOUS!* ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D At least the pics are up nao on my blog! (: Sorleh I took so long. :D

    I'm not a good girl for finishing my food. I AM JUST A PIG. DIES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ling*: HELLO MELLO! I'll be so near yet so far in a few hours time! hahaha. gonna give u a big hug when i see you! :)

    yeahh my charms dont ever work lor! HAHA. only my bribes work ;) I know right. we put in so much effort! But guys arent girls so when they do put in the effort, it's esp sweet :)

    i'll be enjoying my break with you babe! be prepared to put on some pounds! HAHAHAH <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellyn: HEHEH SORRY I MAKE YOU A DOLL NEXT TIME KAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. qixin: heh its okay babe! thanks for dropping a note! i love you! :) you are not a pig la. u are a mini pig! HAHAHAH just kidding okay. bye i love ya.

    ReplyDelete