Last night saw me staying up till 4am @ Macs to help A complete his 40+ page Interim report. We survived on hot chocolate, pasta, fillet o' fish meal and lots of laughter. We both were so dead but I forced him into taking a photo with me during our little break, resulting in this.
As usual, I was absolutely anal about the formatting. The perfectionist in me somehow becomes very aggressive whenever formatting of content pages is required. Haha. He almost died whenever I scrolled up and down trying to rectify tiny mistakes instead of just typing out the content page first. Hahahaha. But I didn't get to show off my superb formatting skills to him cause he begged me to just leave it for him to do the next day. :( He doesn't care about formatting! :(( How can?! I'm gonna take his report from him and zhng it until it's perfect. I don't care how many strands of hair I'll lose trying to make it perfect. Seriously, I kinda miss doing this! Heheh. Okay please don't judge my weirdness. Qixin, you feel me don't ya? ;)
He cabbed me home and I was so tired that I didn't even bother to bathe (but I bathed before leaving my house kay!). Just k.o-ed immediately, until his phonecall woke me up to say thanks and g'night. Poor boy had only a few hours left to sleep cause he still had to work :'( I was so lucky cause I could sleep in and meet qp for lunch in the afternoon! It was great catching up with little miss library card. :D Love all the nonsense we talked about. We saw ah Ben too! That was major coolz. Heh. qp bought a pretty white carebear for me! It's damn cute! :) I love it! I immediately went to tell A that qp bought it for me and he said he was trying to look for it at Westmall but couldn't find. Aww, for that I forgive you baby but there's always the BIGGER white carebear you can get for me @ Mustafa! :D :D :D
Snowy (Helen) says hi to everyone! :D





I am so not an html whiz kid. I retire and I die. And I suck. But I feel you, I do.
ReplyDeleteSEE YOU TOMORROW TAITAI LA! :D
qixin: WHY YES U ARE :D HEHEH. anyway i have fangqi-ed on the idea of entries being able to link back to the original blog page. i'll settle for the href tag! :) had a great taitai day with you today! THANKS FOR THE MARSHMARLLOW CHOCS <3
ReplyDelete