Saturday, May 1, 2010

Whataya want from me?

I stole pictures from Qi's blog, so here you go! :)

Our lunch: 
Pasta with mushroom and chicken, honey grilled chicken, baked potatoes, celery soup

Cookies! :D


And what fun is cookie making if you just make boring ol' shapes right?
PACMAN FTW! (:

The hugeass gingerbread man for Antz heh

I'm leaving tmr, in a few hours to be exact! :) Excited much cause it's the first time I'm flying on a jetplane alone. Will miss you guys so much but one week will pass in a blink. Hope I brought everything that I need, and what I forget can be borrowed. *hint at Chai & Jo* Hahaha, good night lovely people. I still got so much to do. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone! By much to do, she means painting her nails AND DIGGING HER NOSE. By word, jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: hey why you expose me! D:

    ReplyDelete