Sunday, August 1, 2010
Inception.
The movie was mindblowingly awesome. I just couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities and hidden meanings. It's like doing Lit all over again! Every layer you peel off uncovers yet another insight that serves to draw you even deeper into the whole storyline. I miss thinking about stuff like this. It's been too long! Can't wait to watch Inception a second time so that I can better understand it. It's such a pity we missed the starting of it. Kang & I analysed the movie till the wee hours of the morning, and it gave me goosebumps just thinking about the sheer cleverness of the whole plot, and the way it was directed.
I even had a dream that I was a CIA officer, and we were about to close a case when we discovered a mysterious looking girl in one of the photos. She was apparently dead already so we were trying to look for her body when suddenly her brother (they had the same emo look) came out of nowhere and offered to lead us to the place. He brought us to a farmhouse. Then, her father who was the murderer appeared and he tried to kill us! So, lots of fighting ensued and I toppled a shelf of jars. But the thing was, they didn't break when they hit the floor. Then suddenly I realised, I'm in a dream! Hahaha and I woke up. -.-
I should start studying. :( Suddenly, I feel scared. Maybe I'm in a dream all along, so I'm wasting time studying?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment