Feeling a lack of inspiration to update this space any further.
Too lazy/busy and kinda pointless already huh? Those who care should already know about my life and those who don't, well let's just leave it at that. :) Will be back if I have any interesting to share, but apart from my newly painted bimbotic nails, everything is very much the same in my boring life.
Hoping to spend more time with my girlfriends, so maybe there'll be more places to go, & more stories to tell. But as I grow older, I feel more and more nua to go out actually. No more urge to do crazy things anymore. WHY?! I think I'm just slowly losing my friends so I can eventually retreat to live alone on a hill in Bukit Timah (:
Anyways, my first article for Bed.sg is up! It's definitely not my best work, but I'm glad and privileged to be writing for this online mag. Working with my old time bud brings back good ol' memories from MCM as well, heh. I kinda miss those crazy sleepless nights.




No comments:
Post a Comment