Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Boy

Anthony and I decided against having a fancy lunch for his birthday, since we've had buffets for two days in a row, with each other's families. :) But more about that on another day.

After finishing the psych paper, Michelle and I decided to just leave since we were both damn sian about it. Heehee just pon only! So skip the boring bits about me buying groceries, and collecting the cake, and hey presto! I was already at his place. Okay honestly, things went abit crazy cause I couldn't reach him for two hours (that pig was sleeping but he told me the day before he was working!) so I waited at Taka while waiting for him to answer his phone. Felt kinda upset with him but we made up almost immediately. So everything's fine and happy again.

Okay, enough ranting from me. Let the pictures do the talking instead! 

my first time tasting chicken that's grilled this way! :) yummy!



the final product. gotta love the mushrooms! tasiest shizzle ever! (Y)

So this was our lunch, completed by 5ish. Hahahah. Then we went for dinner with his family at a seafood place nearby. Anthony chose it. Really happy to dine with his family. Well I was bursting full already but we still ate. They ordered crab (which I couldn't eat) and this sotong dish (which I ate!) Heeheehee. Don't care lah, whack only. 

After dinz, his mom drove us to his place again and we waited for A's sister and bf to come home before we had the cake cutting! Kinder was sooo excited, she couldnt stop bouncing around! :) Love kikicakes so much. We sang the birthday song for A, then shared the cake. I'm so glad that they like the chocolate cake, really. Esp Anthony. It's the chocolate one from Rive Gauche, with the crispy base! Super yummy. Was damn lucky cause I had a discount for it! Whoohoo. 

Slacked in his room playing iPhone games when A told me it's time to go home! It was getting late, and he volunteered his mom to drive me home -.- Faints. I was reluctant since my house was so far but his mom was soo kind she didn't mind. Feel so bad lor. 

Anyway I forgot to take photo of the card :( But still, I'm really happy that this year, I got to celebrate Anthony's birthday, with his family and mine. That silly smile of his is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment