Please don't declare me a loser just 'cause I'm sitting at home and blogging while the whole world's out partying to celebrate Christmas. Anyway, I've finally got some newfound motivation to start blogging again, and even made the effort to make this collage. :)
I've been attending so many birthday parties and there's just too many pictures to show, but I seriously don't have time! Really wanna blog about my Chai pie's birthday soon, because she's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday~ (no prizes for guessing the song title!) The party was a blast, but we'll come to that in another post!
Shirley' 21st was held at Amara Resort in Sentosa, and it was a simple and nice gathering for some of the L1/ BP kids. Heheheh, and guess what! Ivan aka pangseh Lau didn't pangseh this time. He was really quite sick and I felt bad for making him go. We got Shirley a bottle of vodka and a card, but realised that her party has no lack of alcohol. Oh wells, finally seeing all the familiar faces was awesome though! Met my BB policewoman at the party too!
We played some drinking games, but the penalty was to eat the mushy vodka gummies that Shirley made. Hahahaha. It. was. gross. And I really suck at the games, so I kept eating them. :( But it was all in the name of fun! Lazed around and talked nonsense, until we realised it was kinda late and drizzling so we had to leave. Ivan and Shu payed for the cabfare home, and refused to let pay because I was kinda broke and against the idea of cabbing. Urgh, feel so bad for owing them. Hopefully we'll meet soon so I can treat them back (before my memory fails me). That said, I'm always very thankful for meeting this bunch of people in my secondary school days. The BPians are some of the most genuine and generous friends that I've met so far, generally speaking. With them, there's no need for false fronts and fake smiles. Really adore that. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment