- I re-decorated my room
- Got my sexy Macbook Pro
- Turned 21
- Attended the most number of birthday parties in my life
- Found some new friends
- Lost some old ones
- Got my driving license
- Dived in Tioman (LOB), Perhentian, Bali
- Travelled on my own (for the first time) to Perth & Melbourne so that I can visit my girls - Jo & Chai
- Got two more tuition kids
- (Kinda) got sick of partying
- Went crazy studying Philosophy, but surprisingly it has stayed with me since
- My family got a DSLR :)
- Took up a writing job
- Set up an online biz with Michelle
- Went to Universal Studios Singapore!
- Celebrated my first year with A
- Got an iPhone as a birthday present from my awesome Boyf
- New-found interest in film photography
- Celebrated Christmas with my family and A's
- Tried to lose weight but failed
- Tasted escargots for the first time & absolutely loved it!
- Found more reasons to love the same boy
Think that's my summarized 2010! Well, this year has been good to me overall. Smooth-sailing, and not much ups and downs. I am very thankful indeed, though there are some things that I could have done better.
Like my little nephew aptly puts it:
I don't believe in luck. I believe in blessings.I really hope 2011 will be like 2010, but I know that this year will be tough - with my close friends entering NS, including A. So this year, I have resolutions! Surprising? But I won't be writing them all down here. To put it simply, I'd like to live a life without clutter, in all aspects. I need a room & closet revamp btw! Who's up for it! Heheheh.
Well I guess this is goodbye to 2010, and hello there 2011. Just bring it on, baybeh.



Well-written entry :> I like how you summarised your 2010 in bulletpoints. I can never do that because I'm so long-winded :p
ReplyDeleteMay 2011 bring more happiness, joy, love and laughter to you :)
CHAI
CHAI PIE! :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much! heeheee im actually like a lao ah ma when it comes to blogging but then i guess it's good to keep it succinct!
I hope the same for you too my dear! :) please come back home to work after you graduate. i wanna hang out!