Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favourite Place To Be

Felt like I shouldn't waste the makeup today!


Trips to Ikea are rare and few these days. It's considered a kind of luxury to me; being able to visit that happy place. Gone are the days where I'd go there with my family and friends just because. Hence, today's a very happy dappy flappy day for me because A actually suggested having lunch there, and asked if I wanted to! "YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!!"screamed my mind. I didn't dare to suggest Ikea at first, because A wanted to satisfy his Macs craving ever since he's fallen ill. I know how much that feeling sucks, so I agreed. BUT... HEEHEEHOHOHOHAHAHA! VICTORY IS MINE! :D :D :D

Wore my favourite f21 flappy lepak top and put on some make-up because I was in such a good mood. A treated me to chicken wings, meatballs and a Daim cake with his Toto winnings, that lucky boy! :) Best shizzel ever! Mmmmm, thinking about it makes me happy already. We also ta-baoed two chicken wings for Kellyn cause we were gonna visit her after eating! :) 

We went "groceries shopping" at the first level of Ikea and A bought a hotdog bun for himself. Greedy piggy! I got a packet of meatball sauce, because my lovely babygirl qp gave me a HUGE bag of Ikea meatballs to nom on. Love her so much! Meow. I'm gonna be very possessive over that bag of meatballs, hahaha. I wanna buy a Daim cake the next time I visit Ikea. It's so sinful but awesome. 

Ogre iz me!



Headed back to Queensway, and Kellyn came over to help A get his desired army specs. All of them looked the same to me so I wasn't of much help :/ My evil twin looked so stylish today! I like. :D Anyway, it was the fastest service ever seriously. I'm gonna patronize OZ forever, and make everybody I know do the same as well. Could tell that A was very happy and impressed with everything. Also, glad that Kellyn approves of A! Both of them are friendly and easy to get along with, so I wasn't worried at all. A is gonna ask his mummy to support OZ too! Heehee. 

Thanks so much evil twin for all your help, and generosity! :) Really appreciate it! If not for you, we'd probably have to wait super long or collect on another day. Your service is impeccable, heehee! I'll come down to have lunch with u again okay?  BTW I WILL RECOMMEND YOU AND OZ TO ALL MY FRIENDS, MARK MY WORDS. 


The End! BAI. 

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SUCHA SILLY GIRL! A was just lucky that we had the lenses for him today! (: I AM STILL SO HAPPY ABOUT BOTH OF YOU. TOO CUTE (FOR THE 49043029E9329403284823TH TIME I AM SAYING THIS!)

    AND I LOVE YOUR FLOWER RING!

    <3 evil twin HIAK HIAK HIAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KELLYN: MEOW! :) heehee still, we have to thank you! hohoho. you happy for what! so cute ah you evil twin <3 I'm craving for tomyum glass noodle leh! eat with me soon :)

    My flower ring loves you back D: HAHAHHA. I LOVE YOUR BLOG BANNER. VELLY NAISE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE YOUR NEW WAVES AND HIGHLIGHTS!!! NAISSS! :) i've been thinking of cropping my hair short again but i don't have your kind of balls!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww jo! Just do it! u look great in short hair i think. :D was looking thru our old pics recently. cut and then show me okay! :))) anyway i wanna mail you soon! but idk how to post letters overseas, so let me find out first! <3

    ReplyDelete