Monday, February 21, 2011

Kinder ♡

 Kinder with her new favourite donut toy that I got for her as a Vday present ☺




Went over to Anthony's place to chill on Sunday. He was playing dota, so I went to lie on his comfy bed and was feeling sleepy when Kinder hopped onto the bed and wanted me to play with her. She put her toy donut on top of the blanket near my shoulders so when I moved, the donut would roll down the bed and she can chase it. Heehee, so cute! 

After awhile, I grew tired and didn't play with her anymore. Assumed that she would run away to find A but she climbed onto my stomach and lay her head down. Then we both fell asleep. Could feel her jerking sometimes while sleeping, like she's dreaming. Cutest ever! (:




 Kiki waiting to play fetch. 

Usually, what she'll do is to drop the donut into my lap or on the floor, and I'll ask her to sit and stay. Then I throw the donut, and she goes crazy chasing it.


Kinder may seem too hyper at first when you meet her, but this is one dog that I really love. I've watched her grow up, and I know that she was really a charmer when she was young, with her huge eyes and small frame... but I think the Kinder now is really sweet too. She has her naughty side, but you'll get used to it after awhile. Heheheh. 

and this is a picture of her when she was young! *heartmelts*

3 comments:

  1. she's still cute although she has grown older!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J HAS THE SAME DONUT TOY OMG HEEHEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo: heheh yes! i really love her soo much! update meeee leh! so long nv talk :( when u coming back?!

    Kellyn: Heehee SOOOO CUTEEEE~ next time i swap their donuts hahaha see if they know the difference!

    ReplyDelete