Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DIG DAG DUG


 You are that chameleon and I'll be your cute little fish okay? 



Okay I refuse to blog in depth about Oriole Cafe and Bar because..... nyeh it's just wayyy too overrated. I think the food wasn't as bad the last time I went, but this time, it just sucked. Period. Our money could have been better spent on some nice pieces of clothing instead, pfft.

There were some funny moments that have to be mentioned though.

Like how I unintentionally came up with a new word "Dag", which is supposedly the past tense of "Dig". Hahahahah. I was talking about nose-digging btw (is that too much info to stomach?) And there was the incident where qx almost sprained her ankle cause she is blind like a sunflower. Thankfully, Estella the awesome crutch came to her rescue! Teehee. You owe me one now.

Here's an extract of our convo from qx's blog (regarding us walking zigzag-edly):
Estella: We're walking less this way!
Qixin (always the logical one): No we're not! We're covering more distance!
Estella: But less is more.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha... Looking at liowch's annoyed expression reminds me of all the times we both went crazy and she just stood at the side watching us in disbelief. Good times :)

    Anyway, I thought there was something wrong with your gingerbread man cookies when I first took a glance at the photo...YOUR GBM cookies look so stiff!!! WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah please Chai. I am always the sane one! Hahaha.

    Wah wah you still remember the crutch thing all ah. Not bad ah, old and trusty. Go see doctor already not? Hurry up leh. Ten years already still puking nonstop. Tsk. You're gonna disappear.

    The chameleon damn ugly sia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHAIPIE: hahahaha i can remember the time when i wheeled you into the toilet at the library, and we took our slippers to pretend it was a phone or smth like that. HILARIOUS. love those times and i dont regret doing all those silly things tgt! heehee. qixin was always the one complaining that we were crazy, but she sometimes joins in when left with no choice. HAHAHA. rmb the photo of us holding green beanbags in the library? One of my fav ever! :D

    Hmmmmmm idk why either. and i didnt get to eat it cause it's for Anthony! haha. still like them though! i seldom to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: you always act sane please! actually you're the most insane of the lot.

    heehee yes yes i still remember the crutch thingy! of course <3 laoniang is old but memory still 512mb. not bad at all. i saw the doctor already. he is a man, and i've seen him all my life. okay la he is my family doctor. idk what am i talking about anymore.

    the chameleon is you.

    i am the fish, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL SIMI LANJIAOOOO! HAHAHAHAHA.
    FUCKKK HAHHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete