Barefaced after facial
Extraction was soo horrible because I kept imagining tiny knives cutting into my face, but the rest of it was awesome. Always end up falling asleep during facial because their cold mask is ze bombz! Tried the Oatmeal massage for the first time as well, and it smelt soooo good I asked if I could eat it. Heehee. The therapist who helped me do the massage is soo friendly and warm! She even asked if I'd be scared to be left alone in the dark room. Heheh so cute right?
Anyway, digressing... Mommy is the best! She's always so generous and gives me nothing but the best. I feel so guilty for spending so much of her money already. All my physical ailments have cost her so much. Really regret going for root canal in the past because the surgery failed anyway. I refuse to extract my wisdom teeth although it's killing me because I wanna do it when I'm working. This way, my company will reimburse me! *sneaky* Anyway, I hope that when I start working, I'll be able to earn enough to give my parents a good life. They've done way too much for me. First thing I wanna do with my first paycheck from a full-time job is to sign facial packages for my mom to use!!! :)
End of digression.
Headed to Pepperoni Pizzeria with Antz to check out the hugeass pizzas that jizzydaddy & jizzyboy were raving about! We had the best beer in the world, and all I remember is that it has the word "Peach" in it. Really nice. Doesn't even taste remotely like beer. More like Kickapoo? Hahahaha, slurp!
Okay honestly, the mushroom soup was a failure. Don't bother ordering it!
Lasagne was really filling and was packed with ingredients! I like~
Parma ham with rocket pizza
My fav photo ;)






lets drink beer there nxt time! ;)
ReplyDeleteI went there with the girls before! It was Birdie's recommendation. No wonder it sounded damn familiar. We ordered the huge ass pizza the other time! Very nice pizza! And no I didn't order the beer you were talking about because I think we just got a bottle of Heineken ehhehehe.
ReplyDeleteYou are filial daughter. I give you 100 points.
LOVE YOU BYEBYE!
Were you wearing brown lenses? Niceeee :D
ReplyDeleteellis: yes please! haha i can't get enough! really wanna order the 21 inch pizza too!
ReplyDeleteqixin: WOW heheheh its so secluded right! if nobody recommended i'd have never found the place! next time can try their beer! ask the waitress to recommend, they're pretty nice :D
ReplyDeletenyeh nyeh pok love you likka cheesestick!
chai chai yes babe i was! hahaha i bought it for CNY but didnt dare to wear it out!
ReplyDelete