Shopping is a girl's greatest guilty pleasure!
Twist shoulder pad knit T and Color Mini SK; from Zipia
Reglan Sleeve BL and Color Mini SK (pictured above); from Zipia
My clothes from ZIPIA have arrived, and it's sooo fluttery I wanna die! They are really snugly and the material's really good too. I just wish that I could carry off the clothes as well as the pretty models because when it's on me, I'm like "uh oh... this wasn't what it looks like on the site!" But nevertheless, still pleased with my buys! Not pictured above is the Feminine Cape BL, which is a fluttery top in light beige. The picture taken doesn't really do it justice, so I deleted it. The color palette in my wardrobe is slowly evolving to encompass a wide range of nude colors. Really loving the muted down feel of it all. Perfect for lazy days, with the fluttery light comfy material and all.
By the way, kudos to Kellyn for making this shopping experience so hassle-free for me. She literally did everything - ordering, collecting the parcel, unpacking, and then handing it over to me personally. Such efficiency! Thanks evil twin! ;) Love you to bits and pieces.
Anyway, I need some help! Should I go for something girly or edgy for my next mani/pedi? I'm leaning towards the girly one for now but my fickleness might get the better of me on the day itself, so... ideas anybody?
My mind is filled with so much hatred and anger for someone but I really can't speak of it here. Maybe one day I will, but it won't be anytime soon. For now, I just wanna be happy and focus on the simple things that make me :)) It's not that hard really. A good pigging out session with my girls, film photography, maybe some crafty stuff, and cooking! Yeah, that'll be really nice. Oh yes, and shopping!
Shall end off this post abruptly with a quote:
"I asked God for strength and he gave me obstacles to overcome so I can build that strength myself."






FEMININE > GRUNGY LOOK
ReplyDeleteFRENCH MANICURE!!! :D This classic design never goes out of style I can't believe I have yet to try a french manicure in my entire 20+ years of existence :O
Love the knit top in the first photo! You can wear it in Melbourne when the weather is cool :)
CHAI
omg the pink polka dot nails very nice! so cute :D anw wah someone so pretty! =) heh. manicure manicure!
ReplyDeleteomg the clothes are so preety! not as pretty as the girl though. i say girly girly for our tues date ;)
ReplyDeleteHAHA CHAI PIE!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny and cute! :D
Hello the girly one is nicer! (: And I love your buys! (: You look good in them. I like you in the second one the first picture you look like you wanna kill somebody. Hehehehehe. Meeting you TOMOLO?! :D
CHAI: Alright Chai! totally heeded your advice but the design i did was kinda different from the pic! Haha you shld really try it! so simple and nice. next time you come back, try fareast! cheap and not too bad :)
ReplyDeleteheheh i bought that top to save me from melbourne's cold! miss you chai. i'll remember your m&s choc biscuits before i go there! :)
michelleeeeeee: longgangmei! why you got so many eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! hahahah you wanna stand under my umbrella isit? teehee i show you my nails tmr! :D it's pink likka bimbo. you wanna do not? bring you go do! hahaha pedicure ftw! ;)
ReplyDeleteQP: wei she mo ming tian ni mei kong!!! :( i wanna see yooooo prease meet me soon! *acts pitiful* i bring you cookies? HEEHEE bribe accepted?
ReplyDeleteQX: heh thanks! let's go shopping soon, though today was good enough! ya lor the killerzzz stare is scary ah. ahahahahaha. anyway JUUP JUUP! i wanna go hor. dont forget me!
ReplyDeletelove you! and your hands! ;)
ESTELLA LOOKIN' SMOKIN' HOT.
ReplyDelete