Thursday, July 28, 2011

Iridescent

queen ♔ of my ♡ 



 Beef with mushrooms & mash 

 Chicken with portobello mushrooms & mash






Instead of dining at Firestation Gastrobar for a nice chill-out night with beers and maybe some wedges, we had to settle for dinner @ The Rail Mall. To our dismay, the restaurant has closed down for good. Urgh, another one bites the dust. It's getting increasingly hard to find nice, quaint chill-out places in Singapore. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! I'd love to try it out. ;)

Decided on dinner at Cedele, which wasn't a letdown thankfully. I was so hungry by that time that I gave up taking good photos of the food. But we finally had time for some catching up, and I'm just so thankful even for that short period of time with my girl. Hanging out with her always makes me happy.

Received a card with a welly squishy and cute elly on it AND Ovomaltine. Thanks very much, thanks! Or should I say, thank you.... alot~ Hahahaha. Very possessive over that bar of chocolate! NOBODY FIGHTS WITH ME FOR IT. Actually I just can't bear to open it lah. If not I will share. :*

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA You are a poot leh baby. Just open and eat! Om nom nicenice! :D :D Hahahaha. We shutting down all the quaint cafes/bars/restaurants leh seriously hahahaha this is insane. :D

    If you're hungry, remember that there are mushrooms in your armpits.

    I LOVE YOU DESPITE ALL THAT GROSSITY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm left with a few pieces only ;___; Hahahah it's delicious! THANKEW VELLI MUCH.

    Ya lor, we really J*** :( I am harvesting my mushrooms for you the next time you want mushroom soup ok? ;)

    LOVE YOU TOO, ARM(PIT) HAIRS AND ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks chai baby. I miss you so much ;__;

    ReplyDelete