Thursday, June 30, 2011

top of the world


Lovin' the polish on my nails! ☺❀☼


Had my final paper for psych stats, and strolled out of school with the feeling of sweet, liberating freedom! Good riddance to you, statistics. Please stop haunting my life already ok? All that Pearson and Spearman yadayada... all I know is I wanna feed a pear to my son and use the spear to kill a man if you make me re-take this module again. 

Had an awesome day out with @qixinliow after that! :) We're just hilarious together, I tell you. Here's some reasons why: 
  1. She turned up wearing the same blue top as me. Took one look at her, and I was like, "Are you freaking kidding me?!" And then we started laughing. 
  2. Headed to Sakae Sushi, and the friendly waiter asked us to fill in a staff nomination form. Like some Employee of the Month award. So we both started writing, and when we were done... I read hers out of curiosity and realized we both wrote that the waiter was... "attentive and polite". In exactly the same order (!!!)
  3. Went to do our nails and we decided on getting the same colour for our nails. This rarely happens, and in fact I think it's the first. But we really look hilarious next to each other with the matching top and nails. I'd totally judge myself if I was an outsider looking at both of us today.
I'm really really happy that we finally got to spend some quality time together. It's been WAY TOO LONG. And I seriously blame it on UB's system. :((

After the $20 classic mani/pedi (shiok!), we went to get some drinks, fried mushrooms and tapioca from Wo Ai Tai Mei @ Bugis. There's nothing like a good catching up between mouthfuls. I just love this girl for her honesty and everything that comes with this package. ♡ 

Then we went back to our territory that is Bukit Batok and I spent the rest of the day just slacking at her house and leeching off all the good food. ;) Hohoho. Her mom is awesome. 

I love my life now. 

And I'm getting extremely lazy to blog. 

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHA SO LAZY TO BLOG NOW CAN I JUST SAY GO READ LA'S BLOG ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA you lazy bug. Lucky you blogged already or else... *flashes sharp teeth*

    ReplyDelete