Canon S95
Need I say more? I'm so pleased really. Big thanks to my parents for buying this for me! :) I regard this as my birthday present, although they claim that it's a "family camera" cause I know that the one using it 99% of the time will be me. Now all I need to do is to save up for that darn underwater casing. Why so expensive?! ☹ Made a promise to myself that I'd try to improve my camera skills, instead of using it frivolously. Anyone wants to teach me some pointers? I'd be glad to learn!
Here are some test shots. They are pretty horrible cause I haven't quite figured out the functions yet.
Breakfast
Rain doll that Ellis got for me in Thailand ♡




Wow coolios! How did you do the bed shot! HAHAHAHA. Damn if I went over this morning my face would be here SIGHPIE. HAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteI see Freddy! :D
Do you still remember how we got him!!! IT WAS AT THE ARCADE AT LOT1 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Okay good times.
<3,
This entry is like the perfect welcome home gift heehee! :D
ReplyDeleteomg you still have that raindoll!! I likey the bed shot~
ReplyDeleteqixin: Haha it's pretty much a no-brainer lah! Just snapped it without thinking and it turned out not bad. :D
ReplyDeleteYeah it would have been. That, plus you get to see my bro and eat breakfast w me! >:( Still dare to say!
Hahahaha. I remember I HAD to have Freddy right? Like desperate max. It was hilarious. I miss our LAbixiaoXIN days leh. But my eye sight is deteriorating.
Love you plenty! Fo shizzel.
Kellyn: HI HI DARLING! You coming back and remembering me is the best gift to me! :D Missed you, and I seriously have to hear your stories or I'll go crazy. Hahaha okay why I so kua zhang one. Craving for boost now btw! Not *booze* LOL #randomthought
ReplyDeletejizzyboy: YES I DO! I like it so much leh. Hahahaha. But every time it rains when I'm going out, I'd give it a stern stare. Heehee I like it too! Actually just the lights, cause they're pretty. ;)
ReplyDelete